|Chapter Nine| Online

Words: 1069

|Butters's P.O.V. ; 12:38 A.M. ; Professor Chaos's And General Disarray's Secret Lar|

"It's me, Butters..." I reviled my secret identity to my crush, best friends, and nemeses. He was in shock. "I-i... I want you to know that I had no intention of hurting those other people... I just wanted you to come out..." I look down to hide my shame.

Kenny stays silent while I untie him. "It's um, okay? I'm not really sure how to react. You kidnap people, threaten to kill them, hit me on the head, kidnap me, and turns out you're Butters? You would never try to do that!"

I finish untieing him and he stands up. I look down, guilty about even being a bad guy and stick my arms out. "What? What are you doing?" He asks.

"Lock me up... I don't deserve to be forgiven..." I wait for him to take me away, but he laughs. "What are you laughing about!?" I yell at him. "It's not funny!"

Kenny ruffles my hair. "You weren't going to do it, were you? All of your genius plans. Were they all for nothing?" I don't answer. "Look at me Buttercup. If you were having a hard time, why didn't you tell me? Cuz, if you want, I could be your therapist. I've gone through it enough to know what they're gonna ask you and stuff."

I hug him tightly and cry softly into his shoulder. Why can't I stay away from him? I'm so weak, I broke my promise to myself in less than two days...

"And don't worry, I know "The Coon" put you up to supposedly destroy the hospital that one time." Kenny stroked his hand through my hair. Son of a biscuit! Why do you have to be so nice to me?! I'm trying to hate you!

He continued to comfort me which worked very well. 

You ignored me after one measly night! You hurt me so badly so many times without even knowing it! You're bad for me Kenny! You go out with person after person and leave me heartbroken every time! I can't go back to that! 

But I want to so bad...

I squeeze him tighter. Maybe if I don't let go, he won't either...

Kenny left but confiscated all of our weapons. General Disarray was mad but understood once I explained what happened. He assured me that he would be fine without Professor Chaos, but would welcome me with open arms if I decided to come back.

Now, I lay in bed trying to go to sleep. My eyes are red from crying and from sneezing too hard. My phone buzzed and I got up to check it. Tweek had texted me.

|Tweekers_is_not_on_Meth| is online.

|Why am j hetting ndws that Lofrssor Chaos os b ack???|

I sighed. To bad Tweek and I are pals.

|Butters_the_Scotch|

|It was one last time! I sware!|

|Tweekers_is_not_on_Meth|

|YOU YOOK A GOD FANM HOSTAFE!!|

|Butters_the_Scotch|

|I wasn't going to hurt anybody! It was only to get Mysterion!|

|Tweekers_is_not_on_Meth|

|WELL, UOU DID IT. TOU FESTROIED OUR SYNBOL. HAPPY?|

|Butters_the_Scotch| is typing...

|No! I'm not! I end up hurting everyone I touch! And I'm too weak to do anything about it! I was a fake villain for most of those days, and a third rate person for the rest! I'm sorry I was such a disappointment, I couldn't even keep a promise to myself. Save yourself the trouble and give up on me.|

|Tweekers_is_not_on_Meth|

|I"m srry k was eo hard on you. I qas just ipset yhat uou might hurt oeople,,,|

I stopped texting Tweek after that. Not only did I upset the one person who has stuck by me at all times, but managed to kill my alternate persona that was the one form of venting I had...

|Kenny's P.O.V. ; 1:47 A.M. ; Kenny's Room|

So Professor Chaos was Butters all along... I mean, I know they looked really similar, but Buttercup wouldn't hurt a fly on purpose! I don't think he's going to confide in me...

I get up out of bed and put on my parka. I slip on some pants and sneak out of my rusty old window. I see Starks Pond and was tempted to go there, but I have to talk to Butters. I'm not going to talk to him about being a villain, or about why I've been ignoring him. I even failed that little plan less than an hour ago. Somehow, I can't stay away from him. 

I want to confess. Not about my feelings, just about how I hurt him. Try to make things right... First I stop by the Cartman's' house. Eric's mom has nice flowers I used to get high on, but there really pretty so why not. I picked out a small bouquet of flowers. Most of them were yellow, but some were pink.

"This is my fault." I thought. "We were just fine before, and then I screwed with the little guy's mind, and Professor Chaos almost killed somebody." 

I passed the South Park park and made a mental note that I should stop convincing Fatass to challenge Pip to fights anymore. Damian beats the crap out of Fatass every time and yells at him for trying to hurt his "angle". I shouldn't rag on them though. When Pip died, Damian convinced Satan, his dad, to give in another chance at life. It was really romantic actually. But who am I to talk about romance.

I'm the one trying to forget my stupid, stupid, feelings...

When I saw Butters house, my legs stopped working. Our friendship had gone through far too much without Cartman being involved to destroy it. No backing out now...

To get Butters attention I threw rocks at his window. 

Klack.

Klack.

Klack. 

Finally, the person I wanted to see pokes his head out the window. "Kenny? Well, if my parents find out about this I'll be grounded!" "Can I come in?" I hiss whisper.

"Sure pal, but can't it wait for school tomorrow?" He asked rubbing his eye. "No."

I grab the water vent thingy and put the flowers in my teeth. Slowly, I climb up the poll and reach the window. Buttercup pulls me in the rest of the way. I take the flowers out of my mouth and hand them to him. Buttercup takes them, confused.

"Butters, I want to tell you something."