|Chapter Eight| Professor Chaos

Words: 1100

|No One's P.O.V. ; 12:31 A.M. ; Roof Of Butters's House|

The heartbroken and upset villain stood on top of the building that sheltered him and looked out upon the streets he once loved. The sadness that had filled him turned into fuel for his rage. His tin-foil mask reflected the moonlight off of the boy and made him glow in the dark. 

"I am Professor Chaos!" He yelled into the shadows. "You will rule the day you met the likes of me!" 

The blonde jumped/slid down the roof of his house and lept to the bottom. He ran in the direction of the local dollar store and bought more foil for his weapons. They were almost ready for use.

He pushed a button on a walky-talky device and spoke into it. "General Disarray! Is my hammer almost ready yet?" "No sir, but it should be soon. I'm finishing the final touches of the hilt, and it should be ready to be put together!" 

They both laughed there evil laugh in unison. "Good work General Disarray! I will reward you for all your hard work! I will meet you at the lar soon, be ready by then." He smirked to himself. 

GD had been working on a new hammer for weeks now, and yet it was going to cause damages that would last months at least! Their lar had been the old bomb shelter that Cartman trapped Butters in all those years ago. It had also been a gala for a short period of time.

When Professor Chaos entered his lar, he was greeted by his brand new hammer. He smiled evilly in delight. "What are we going to use it for?" General Disarray asked curiously. "Not we. Me. I need you to do something else for me, my henchmen." The villain chuckled to himself.

On the other side of town, Kenny had just been woken up by his terrified mother. "Kenny, wake up! Professor Chaos has just taken a hostage and his demands are just coming in!" She pulled her son onto the broken down couch and turned on the news. (Cartman was wrong about poor people not watching the news.)

"Professor Chaos!" Kenny thought. "When did he show up! I thought I got rid of him for good last time!" Last time they had fought, he had thrown Professor Chaos off the side of a building and left. Little did he know, that General Disarray had made a parachute-like grip so he could use his cape to float down to safety. 

Kenny got off the couch leaving his mother scared to become (the one hero that took his work seriously,) Mysterion. He pulled the hood over his hair and put his mask on sloppily. The rest of his costume was on in a flash. If people were going to get hurt, he better try to stop Professor Chaos now!

Mysterion raced to the roof to get a good look at where his nemesis was and spotted Professor Chaos on the top of a large building he didn't recognize. Spotlights were being shown at the villain making it clear who was the bad guy. "If Mysterion doesn't show up in five minutes, I'm shooting a hostage!!" 

He grabbed a man by his shirt and put a gun to his head. It was going to take Mysterion for more than five minutes to get there! What could Kenny do? On the fifth minute, the villain was getting worried. He'd made a promise he couldn't keep.

Professor Chaos was still Butters behind the mask. He looked down at the hostage who had fear in his eyes. "I'm sorry..." Butters whispered, his eyes watering. The man cried for his life. Before Butters could pull the trigger, it was knocked out of his hands.

Butters was relieved he wouldn't have to kill anyone but had to act as Mysterion had just ruined his plans. "You bastard!!" He yelled at an out of breath hero. "You ruin everything!" He lept at Mysterion, letting go of the hostage. The people were all ruing away and had gotten to the stairs.

"I'm not going to let you kill innocent people!" The masked figure screamed and kicked Professor Chaos in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. The villain collapsed and secretly grabbed his hammer waiting for Mysterion to come close. "I hate people like you, Professor." He said taking one to many steps.

Butters lept at the hero, who was thrown off-guard and hit him in the head with his hammer. Mysterion was bleeding from his forehead and it made him dizzy. "Nighty night." Professor Chaos laughed before he fainted.

When the hero woke up, he was in Professor Chaos's and General Disarray's secret lar. Kenny tried to move but was tied to a chair. "What do you want with me!" He yelled into the darkness.

The hero heard laughing all around him. "Secret lar has an echo." He made a mental note about that. "It's not what we want with you, more like what we want from you, Mysterion." The professor walked up to the confused Kenny behind the mask. 

"And would that be?" He growled. Butters forced him to look up at his face by putting his finger under his chin. "You." The villain smirked. Kenny blushed a deep red. Damned dirty mind! "W-what?" He thought. "Why?" "Because I need your identity. Who you are, behind that stupid mask!"

He grabbed the edge of Mysterion's mask. "No!" He pleaded. "If you must find out who I am, don't hurt my friends! My family! They mean everything to me!" Tears pooled at the corners of his eyes. 

"It's nice to know how much they mean to you then." Professor Chaos ripped the mask from his enemies face reviling his worst nightmare. Kenny was crying, thinking of everything the villain could do to his friends and family. He didn't care what Professor Chaos did to him, he'd die and be back the next day.

The villain's expression dropped. He hugged the still tied up Kenny as hard as he could. "Hey, what the hell are you-" "I'm so sorry..." Butters whimpered. "I never actually wanted to hurt people... I was just mad at the world..."

The former hero didn't know what to do. The person trying to kill him just moments ago was confiding in him. "W-who are you?" He asked. Professor Chaos pulled away and whipped the tears from his eyes. 

He pulled his helmet off and Kenny's jaw dropped. "It's me, Butters..."

So, what's gonna happen next? Even I don't know!