|Chapter Eighteen| Annie

I LOVE this comic! XD

Words:

|Annie's P.O.V. ; 10:12 A.M. ; South Park High|

It's been a few days since Butters got out of the hospital and looks a lot better than when he was all beaten up. On the first-day people kept asking to sign his cast and now there's no more room. My boyfriend's name was sprawled on the top in large cursive letters. It was weird to be able to read his writing from all the way across the room.

Ever since Butters came back, Kenny has been uneasy around him and me. I understand how you would feel bad after what he did, but did he really have to avoid me too? I'm his girlfriend, I really wanted to be next to him. 

I was in chemistry when a small paper ball was thrown at the back of my head. I looked around but nobody was looking at me. Once I opened up the crumbled ball, I noticed the words were written in a quick and sloppy fashion, making it mostly unrecognizable handwriting.

The words written made my eyes widen and my tears pool. I should of known...

|Kenny's P.O.V. ; 11:43 A.M. ; South Park High ; A Few Days Later|

"How is your arm?" I asked Butters, stroking his cast with the tips of my fingers looking at the damage I had done. My stomach was all fuzzy again.

He sighed. "Still mostly broken feller." My fingers traced my signature. I felt like throwing up. What was I thinking? He's my best friends...

He pulled his arm away and started to eat his lunch. I didn't have anything like most days, so like most days, I was mostly bored. My phone buzzed and I ignored it. After a few more minutes of my phone blowing up, I finally checked my messages.

|Tweekers_is_not_on_Meth|: 7 Missed Messages.

|Dude! Het out og rhrer jow!!| (Dude! Get out of there now!!)

|Ehat the guck did yoi do!?| (What the fuck did you do!?)

|Bebe daid she's gonna jill you!| (Bebe said she's gonna kill you!)

|Someting sbout Anniw!| (Something about Annie!)

|They'er hoing to ki;; you!| (They're going to kill you!)

|All rhe girla!!| (All the girls!!)

|ALL OF THEM| (ALL OF THEM)

It took a while to decipher Tweeks messy typing, but even when I did, the message didn't get through my skull. Craig also sent a message.

|Craig|

|Dude.|

Holy shit! I'm in trouble! 

|FryingPAN|

|What the fuck did I do???|

|Craig|

|That's messed up.|

Fuuuuck. I didn't do anything! The fuck! 

"Sorry, Butters, but Tweek just texted me to run, and Craig just said 'Dude'."

He looked at me, a panicked expression covered his face. "Craig uh, said that?! GO!" He shoved me out of the lunch room. 

"I think you're over-re-"

"I am not over-reacting! This is Craig we're talkn' about!" Right when Butters pushed me out the doors, I heard others slamming the doors open on the other side of the room.

"Kenneth mother fucking McCormick, show yourself!!" I hear Nicole and Bebe yell. Butters closed the doors best he could with one good arm and gave me a small but noticeable smile. 

I don't know what happened after that, but I heard yelling and booked it into the janitor's closet. Funny, I thought I came out a long time ago.

|Butter's P.O.V. ; 11:49 A.M. ; South Park High|

I push him out of the cafeteria doors just as Bebe and Nicole scream looking for Kenny. "Kenneth mother fucking McCormick, show yourself!!"

I struggle to close the doors but manage to stop them from making a sound. The girls spread out and weave between the tables questioning every single person. 

"Butters Scotch!" Wendy's voice made me shiver. "You're Kenny's 'best friend', where is he?" She asked in a harsh tone forcing me to look at her.

Her rage was almost radiating off of her. "I-I uh, I don't know!" 

She narrowed her eyes like she was trying to steal my soul. "Stop lying! We know what you did, so you should know where he is!" She was really scary when she wanted to be. 

Wendy raised her fist making me flinch. "I r-really don't know! Please don't hurt me..." I whimpered. I really didn't want to get hit in the arm.

She lowered her hand and gave me a 'look'. "You better be telling the truth." Wendy quite literally growled. 

"Cross my heart." 

She left me and interrogated Eric next, who laughed and made whore jokes about her the whole time, leaving her red in the face, but I couldn't tell from anger or embarrassment. 

"Get the sand out of your vagina already! The crabs are getting restless!" Eric ragged on Wendy. I knew the real reason why Eric always made fun of her, but it's not for me to tell.

"Shut up fat-ass!" Kyle yells from across the room. Mysterion might not be able to die, but Kyle can always tell when Eric is pissing someone off. "Fuck you, Kahl!" He stands on the table and puts his middle finger up. 

Suddenly I felt a cold wet liquid pour down the back of my head and into my jacket. I yelped taking off the teal coat in a less than elegant manner. No matter how hard I pulled, I couldn't get the sleeve off of my cast. I ended up pulling off my shirt in front of the whole school (or skwel as Eric would say). 

I turned to see who drenched me in milk. 

"Annie!? W-why did you do that...?" I asked, starting to tear up. Why was everybody being so mean to me?

But no matter how bad I felt, I could tell she felt ten times worse. Annie had a runny nose and way paler skin than her usual tent. Bags hung under her eyes, which had lost their twinkle and became gray. Her cheeks were tear stained.

Her voice sounded much worse than her complexion. "I-I thought you were a g-g-good person, Butters..." Annie croaked. "But I've b-been wrong before..."

We just stared at each other in silents. Her, -looking like complete and utter crap- and me, -half-naked and wet clothes hanging from my arm cast-. "S-sorry for being in your w-way. I hope y-you're happy..." Her voice wasn't filled with scorn, just sadness, and truth.

What just happened?