|Chapter Sixteen| At Least You Showed For Something...

Words: 1100

|Butters's P.O.V ; 4:53 P.M. ; Hell Pass Hospital|

"So I passed out from pain?" I asked the nurse who was currently taking care of me.

He sighed in pitty. "You could say that..." He got up off his chair and patted me on the head. The way Kenny used to. "We're not letting visitors in right now, so get your rest."

The nurse left me with a throbbing pain in my side. A small slip of paper had the words written, "Broken left arm, cracked ribs, bruised cheekbone, black eyes, and torn muscle tissue." It must be everything Kenny fucked up. 

I tried my best to go to sleep but my mind tended to wander. The first subject was Kenny McCormick. He was always my first thought. No matter what he did to me, my heart always beats faster when I thought or heard his name. Why and how did I fall for the one person that won't love me back? Not won't, can't.

The second subject was Tweek Tweak. Last time we "talked" he was yelling at me for taking a hostage as Professor Chaos. I wondered if he even cared that I was in the hospital, more fucked up than usual. Another thought was if he was suffering from the same thing I was. Being love-sick.  He had been in love with Craig mother fucker Tucker since they started fake dating and wrote he had, "Tweek Tucker" in his notebook more than twenty times.

He always said it had a ring to it.

Subject number three was Kyle Broflovski. He was so upset when Kenny broke my arm. I like to think everyone was a little upset but Kyle was furious. He kicked and screamed until his boyfriend held him back and said something to Kyle that made him so much calmer. I'm happy they found "the one" at least.

Numero four was the reason we were fighting in the first place. Did he not remember at all? Was Kenny that big of a moron? He had to be... It was funny. He broke my arm and I'm defending him. If he out of the blue started being mean to me maybe I'd start a fight like him. No... Because I would NEVER harm the one that I love on purpose. It was all self-defense. 

The last thing I thought of was Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, and how itchy my cast was.

My mind started to slip away and into the darkness, and finally, sleep. The next morning I woke up at about three in the morning from sores. All the lights were turned off and all I could hear was the sound of others in the hospital breathing.

From then on, I just slipped in and out of darkness, not getting very much sleep at all. After the long wait, when it was officially morning, and everyone else was up,  I was still tired and aching. The hospital beds were uncomfortable and the neon lights hurt my eyes. I never like hospitals since I got a ninja star to the eye and had dog fur glued to my skin to make me look like a tortured puppy.

I stared at the clock. Visiting hours started at ten A.M. and ended at five P.M., To be honest, I wanted somebody to come, and I wanted them to be the person that put me here. But that probably wouldn't happen. This isn't a Disney movie, and this isn't a fairytale, no matter how much I'd like it to be.

9:43 A.M. Almost time. I felt as if someone didn't talk to me the walls were going to cave in around me... I didn't like not being social, no matter what the strain it put on my mental health. I liked being around people.

"Mr.Scotch? Is there anything I can get you?" The nurse from before asks walking into my room with breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, and sausage. "Uh, c-could you get me my p-phone and headphones?" I asked.

He nodded and left to retrieve my device. I always carried them with me. You never know when music is the perfect escape. I know I should be grateful for the food, but it was hard to eat. The pancakes were soggy and fell off my fork way to many time. The eggs were runny but weren't undercooked. I'd give the eggs two and a half stars. The sausage was WAY to overcooked, even Eric wouldn't be able to eat it!

Soon the nurse came back with my phone and gave them to me. I thanked him and immediately went to my music. I plugged in my headphones and chose the song "No More Tears" by AJJ. 

"Just happy times and half-assed rhymes and mimes
Because mimes are dears
But most of all I want no more tears."

I loved AJJ. They had the weirdest, but most relatable songs ever. Personally, I like "Personal Space Invader" the best. I was so clouded by the song, I didn't realize someone came to see me.

"Butters!!" They screamed, panicked, but just a little. "AHH!! W-well, jeez! Don't do that T-Tweek!" I scolded him.

He looked down at his feet. "Sor-ACK-ry." I was kind of sad that even one-word sentences were cut off by his "spazzyness" as Craig calls it. "It's okay, I was just joking."

Tweek looked like he was about to cry. "Wait's wrong?" I asked and reached for his hand. The blonde collapsed, sobbing. "I-I'm so sorry that -GAH- h-happened to you! I c-couldn't do anyth-thing! And I was mad f-for no -AH- good reason!"

He must have taken it hard. Tweek wasn't known for being the strongest person out there. He was more known to absorb everyone's shit, and have it become part of his problems. He was a little bipolar that way. Having his own opinion, and having a selfless side that slowly destroyed him from the inside. 

"Shh, uh, I'm fine." I rubbed his back assuring him he didn't hurt anyone. He sniveled and hugged me tightly. "Tweek, you're hurting my cast!" I laugh knowing my cast can't really be hurt. 

He apologized and gave me 100$, saying he was "repaying" me. I don't really know what I did to deserve him. He said he had to leave but would be back soon.

I was left with my AJJ and Pomplamoose, not that I was complaining. It was about an hour before someone else knocked on the door frame getting my attention. "At least you showed up for something..." I say to the boy in the orange parka.