1

<No ones POV>

       Izuku waved goodbye to his mother as he rushed out the door.Today was his first day at U.A. and he was excited.His tail flicked back and forth as he walked to school.Izuku wondered who was in his class and was praying kacchan wasn't in his class.Once he arrived at the classroom he stared at how big the door to class 1-A was.'Do giants come here?'Izuku thought to himself as he opened the colossal door.
       Almost immediately Izuku heard yelling.He tensed when he heard kacchan's voice yelling."Get you feet off the desk!It's disrespectful to those here before you!"A blue haired male wearing glasses yelled waving his hands around like a robot.Kacchan growled and yelled back,"SO WHAT FOUREYES!I DON"T FUCKING CARE!"The guy looked taken aback then noticed a green haired neko at the door.He immediately walked over saying his name."The names Iida Tenya and you are?"Iida demands more so then asks.Izuku triesto back up abit."M-My names Midoriya I-Izuku."Izuku stuttered out."Hey aren't you the by who saved me during the entrance exams?I'm Urarake Ochaco nice to meet you!"A brunette appeared in the doorway and joined the conversation.She smiled at the two males in front of her and watched as they introduced themselves for a second time.
      A yellow slug appeared behind the trio conversing in the doorway and spoke up."If you're here to make friends then get out."The yellow slug said as they unzipped and stood up.Izuku jumped abit and tried not to fall over."Put on your gym clothes and meet me outside."The black haired man with bags under his dark eyes told them.He turned and walked out the door heading to the training feild.The class was somewhat stunned as they quickly changed in the lockerooms.
    Once outside,Izuku stood next to a boy with half red and half white hair.He also had a major burn over one of his eyes.To make it cooler,the male had hetrochromatic eyes, one being a dullish gray and the other blue.The man in the front introduced himself to be Aizawa shouta and then began explaining the acticvity."Were going to do a physical test but using your quirks instead."Aizawa-sensei's voice sounded tired and board."What about the opening thing(I honestly forgot what it was)?"Uraraka asked.Aizawa-sensei stared at her."Here at UA we are known for our freestyle,that applies to the teachers aswell.When your with me, I decide the rules."He glared at the entire class as he said this.
   "Bakugo how far could you throw in middle school?"Aizawa-sesei turned to the explosive boy."About 65 meters."Kacchan answered somewhat confused.Aizawa-sensei tossed him a ball and then explained."Throw it this time using your quirk.I don't care how you do it just stay in that circle."Aizawa-sensie pointed to a circle on the floor.Kacchan stretched and threw the ball with an explosian yelling,"DIEEEE!"Izuku stifled a laugh as his childhood friend yelled that.
      Aizawa-sensei held up a device that read '765.5'.Some people were impressed and congradulated the ash-blonde.A girl with pink hair and skin made the mistake of saying,"This looks like fun!"Aizawa-sensei grinned an evil grin."Fun?You think this is fun?Well then whoever scores last will be expelled."Aizawa-sensie smirked and glared at all of his students as they all started complaining,except a few kids.

    -Time skip to after the physical test cause im a lazy asshole-

      As the scores were revealed,almost everyone sighed in releif.Izuku was surprised at how high he'd placed but then just shrugged it off.A short guy with purple balls on his head,known as Minets, looked scared because he placed last.Then Aizawa-sensei faced the entire class."I was just kidding about the whole expelling the person in last place.That was only motivation to get you all to work harder."He explained to the shocked students.A guy with bright yellow hair and a black lightning bolt etchted in his hair fist bumbed the air."Sweet!"He says along with a couple other students."Change back into your uniforms and go to lunch."Aizawa-sensei walked off to go back to sleep in his yellow cacoon.
     Chatter irrupted in the boys lockerooms as they changed.Izuku changed quickly,not wanting to be there for to long.With his tail lowered he quickly left the room.Izuku walked back the classroom and grabbed his bento.His tail flicked back and forth as he waited for his two friends, Uraraka and Iida.They came in a few minutes later and approached Izuku."Hey deku!Wanna eat lunch with us?"Uraraka asked cheerefully.Izuku flinched at the nickname."W-why'd you call me deku?"Izuku asked hi brunette friend."Oh,I heard bakugo calling you that so I thought it was your nickname."Uraraka quickly explained while she grabbed her bento."Kacchan called me that to make fun of me,but you can call me that if you'f like!"Izuku smiled brightley and his tail swayed side to side.Iida looked at his friend in confusion."Thats unsportsmanlike to make fun of someone."Iida pointed out while also getting his lunch.The trio walked to the lunchroom and chose a table in a corner of the room.
      The peppermint boy from earlier approached the trios table."Mind if I sit here?"He asked in a monotone voice.Izuku smiled up at him."You can join us."Izuku checked with his friends to see if it was alright.They smiled and nodded back as a response."I'm Todoroki Shouto by the way."Todoroki introduced himself and waited for them to introduce themselves."Nice to meet you!I'm Uraraka Ochaco and the one with glasses is Iida Tenya.The green neko is Midoriya Izuku."Uraraka introduced everyone.Todo smiled at them and they all began chatting while eating there food.

        -Time skip again to after school :3

       The final bell rang and classes were dismissed.Aizawa-sensei explained some homework and then became a yellow slug behind his desk yet again.Izuku packed up and approached his friends."D-Do you guys wanna hang out at the cafe'?"Izuku asked his friends.Todo wanted to join so he decided he'd just make up an excuse for being late to his father.Todo nodded and said he'd join."I'll come!Just let me call my parents and tell them I'll be a little late."Uraraka smiled and waited for Iida to answer so they could leave."I'll join you guys."He chopped the air using his hands and the others sweatdropped.

     When they arrived at the cafe',they ordered drinks.Todo got a mocha while Iida and Uraraka both got latte's.Izuku ordered a frapechino(I dunno if i spelled that right)and they went to a table.They started talking and laughing."So Midoriya do you have any siblings?"Todo asked the greenette sitting beside him.He shook his head and stared at his drink."No,it's just me and my mother.My dad left when he found out i'm a neko."Izuku explained to his friends.His eyebrows furrowed as he tried to remember his father."I honestly never met the man,only heard few stories about him."Izuku shook his head and changed the subject.Todo's cheeks were dusted with pink as he stared at the freckled face of Izuku.

Word count:1229 
I hope you enjoyed the fisrt chapter and updates will be slow for whoever reads this!OK BYEEE!!