CHAOS

CHAOS

"Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs darling !"

summary !

HARLEY SWAN HAD BEEN LIVING WITH HER MOTHER SINCE SHE WAS SEVEN. Her parents had always had problems, what marriage didn't ? But it shocked almost everybody in Forks when Renée decided to take her children and leave Charlie. It was hard, it felt like Bella was taking care of Harley and her mother instead of her mother taking care of her own children, but as Harley grew older she got more angsty, more angry, more loud, but sometimes she would get more quiet, more sad, more agitated. It got to the point where Renée decided to send Harley to a therapist, who then recommended they see a psychiatrist, who then diagnosed Harley with Bipolar disorder when she was twelve. It was supposed to be a simple check up at the doctor’s office, but it quickly turned into more when she had to take some tests, including a blood test. That was also the day she had found the man who raised her wasn’t her biological father. Those couple of months were the worst months Harley had ever had in her life. 

 Fast forward a couple years. Bipolar disorder was already hard enough, but with Harley starting to get bullied, her sister pushing her away, and the resentment that Harley had held for her mother, it was just too much.

Now, four months later, her mom and step-dad have decided to travel for work, while Bella and Harley Swan move to good old Forks to spend some time with their father. 

PLAYLIST !

A COLD FREEZIN' NIGHT - THE BOOKS

NEW GIRL - LABRINTH 

I MISS THE DAYS - NF

I THREW GLASS AT MY FRIEND'S EYE AND NOW IM ON PROBATION - DESTROY BOYS

BEST FRIEND - REX ORANGE COUNTY

SEASONAL DEPRESSION - MXMTOON

FULL MOON - THE BLACK GHOSTS

CHARACTERS !

margaret qualley! as charlotte "harley" swan
barbie ferreira! as wanda williams
jackson rathbone! as jasper hale
twilight cast! as their characters

WARNING: this book does talk about sensitive issues such as mental health, drug abuse (cigarettes), and suicide. If you are sensitive to those topics I highly suggest you stop reading now.

DISCLAIMER !

I do NOT own the twilight series, or the characters except for my own. This story is purely for fun and in no way is meant to discredit the author of the series, and/or the cast and crew of the films.

thank you and enjoy reading !