update !!

on a tiny note,,, i just found out theres a DARK MODE and it just hits different.

ANYWAYS.

im sure most of you have heard the news of george floyd, tony mcdade, and if you live in canada, regis paquet.

these were all black people who were unfortunately victims of police brutality, which caused their deaths.

there were peaceful protests for floyd's murderers to be taken into state custody with charges placed, but instead of being met with peaceful police officers they were met with maces, rubber bullets, and smoke bombs.

while protestors ran from the scene trying to escape the fire from the police, some were ultimately affected by it, and police WOULD NOT call in medical help for the injured THEY CAUSED.

now there have been riots and a police precinct has been set ablaze.

the small businesses that have been targeted, as well as the target, wendy's, and apartment building in minneapolis, those fires WERE NOT caused by protestors. they were caused by UNDERCOVER POLICEMEN, posing as protestors to try and paint THE REAL PROTESTORS as these criminals.

the president has spoken out about the situation, calling these brave men, women, and people "thugs" for protesting against police brutality, and the four cops that killed george floyd.

minneapolis police have also been ARRESTING news anchors and their cameramen who are trying to get the story out. THE POLICE ARE TRYING TO SILENCE THE PEOPLE. and it is not okay.

if you havent heard anything about this i highly suggest you go looking for this information. BUT REMEMBER ! DO NOT TRUST TRUMP. DO NOT TRUST THE POLICE. DO NOT TRUST THE RACISTS.

if you're in or near minneapolis, my heart goes out to you. you all are incredibly brave and the biggest part of the BLM movement. and if you ARE protesting, please be safe, learn how to flush out your eyes with water incase you get maced, DO NOT USE MILK ! help others, cover your face, cover tattoos, highly noticable birth marks, anything that people can recognize you with.

DONT SHOW YOUR FACE OR OTHERS FACES WHILE YOU PROTEST. if you take pictures or videos make sure to NOT GET CLEAR SHOTS OF FACES or blur them. this can be really dangerous to you and others.

the national guard has been called in and they WILL shoot you. we dont need anymore lives lost, especially black lives.

i see you, i hear you, i feel for you, i support you.

and if you dont support the protestors, if you do NOT support BLACK LIVES MATTER. then you can stop reading this book, you can unfollow me, and block me. because i do not want you reading my work, or on my page at all. your respect is not one that i want.

stay safe everyone. my heart goes out to all of you.