chapter eight

E I G H T
Chapter eight !

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DAY, WHERE YOU FELT LIKE YOU WERE UNSTOPPABLE ? Harley felt that way on her Saturday morning. She woke up with no worries at all. She and Bella were on good terms and Charlie Swan watched "Gilmore Girls" reruns with Harley while chewing on burnt pizza. Life was good. 

Harley had slept in until about eleven thirty. Which was looked down on by Bella, who had been up since eight. Bella did laundry, made herself some breakfast, and washed last nights dishes in her morning. 

Harley however, stayed in her room for the majority of her morning, well, afternoon. 

She woke up, tried to fall asleep again, and when that didn't work she decided to do some homework. She finished all her homework by 2:30, with some breaks in between, and then she went to the bathroom. 

After peeing and taking her medication, she went downstairs and saw Bella watching a "That 70's Show" episode on the TV. 

"Hey, you're up." She commented. 

"Yeah, I did some homework before I came down here." Harley said, moving into the kitchen for some cereal. 

"Yeah I did laundry today, but I didn't wanna wake you up so you have to do your own load." Bella yelled from the couch. 

Harley nodded. "Okay that's fine." 

As Harley searched for the cereal, she wondered if Wanda wanted to hang out today. She told herself to remember to call her soon. 

As she searched the cupboards, she found a box of Cheerios. That made Harley gag. 

"Honey Nut Cheerios ? That's disgusting." She mumbled to herself. The brunette shoved the box back into the cupboard that it came from, and walked back to the living room to sit with her sister. 

"You eat anything ?" Bella asked. 

Harley sighed. "Nope." She plopped down right next to Bella on the couch and watched the show with her sister. 

"You have any plans today ?" Harley asked.

Bella shrugged. "I'll probably just do some homework. Angela and Jessica wanna come over later." 

Harley nodded in response. "That's cool."

The siblings sat in silence as they watched TV. The two were silent until Harley felt a buzz in her sweater pocket. 

She read the caller ID and saw that it was Wanda, and quickly answered the phone while moving towards the kitchen.

"Hey ! Hi how are you ?" Harley immediately asked. 

Shs heard a giggle come from the other end and a sigh. "I know it's only been a day, but I must admit, I've missed your voice." Wanda said.