Cenric

Pic of Cenric below!!!!

Three days. It had been three days since her encounter with Cenric. She'd half expected him to show up at the pack house demanding to see her. Or, perhaps it was just wishful thinking. She'd told her friends all about it of course and Damon had been so angry on her behalf. She spotted Alexander, one of the triplets going toward his tent and stopped him. Some instinct told her he had answers for her.

"Alex!" He halted and nodded his head respectfully.

"Luna."

"What do you know about Cenric Fenrisson?" She asked. His expression immediately turned to ice, and that was when she began to realize that the 'more' she had sensed about the triplets was way more. "Alexander." Her tone hardened. He sighed.

"I cannot tell you what I know."

"Why not? Do you know him?"

"Not deeply, no. But we have met. Why do you ask?"

"He's my mate." She murmured, her eyes searching his. His eyes widened.

"That, I was not expecting."

"What?" She was getting frustrated now. He sighed.

"Did you reject him."

"He rejected me." Rage flew through his eyes so fast she could barely admit to having seen it.

"The Goddamned fool!" He hissed vehemently.

"What?" Of all the wild emotions flying through her, she felt confusion the most. Why did she feel like she was completely clueless? What was going on? He sighed.

"You need to go to him, Luna."

"What I need is for you to start explaining things before I lose my shit and rip out your throat." Her eyes widened at the ferocity in her voice. "Whoa. I'm sorry? I have no idea where that came from, I..."

"That is why you need to go to him. I'm amazed you've lasted this long without each other."

"Alex..."

"Go, Luna." The command in his voice was impressive. More than her own. She knew her eyes were saucers.

"What the hell are you doing taking orders from me?" She whispered. He smiled at her, a gentle almost tender expression.

"You will have your answers soon; I swear it. But there is no time right now. Your mate needs you, and you need him. Go, and bring him home before you are called upon by your kind to destroy him." She stared into his eyes, searching for some answer. His eyes turned a bright gold color that glowed in the morning light and she felt so warm; like she was being bathed in the sun's gentle rays. Those glowing eyes thawed her icy doubts, and before she knew it, she was running for all she was worth.

**

The little girl screamed in terror at the monster stalking towards her. He'd ripped apart her family, bathing her in their blood. Their screams still rang in her ears. His eyes were pits of darkness, his fangs longer than she'd ever seen on anyone. He didn't even look like a person anymore.