Peace

She couldn't get Drayven's words out of her head

She couldn't get Drayven's words out of her head. That's why when she'd woken first this morning, she'd gone for a run and was now sitting naked in a sunlit meadow. She supposed she could go around asking the pack if those damaging words were the truth, but if she were honest with herself she really wanted to hear from Cenric's lips if he was really a ticking time bomb. 

She could accept an Alpha who demanded submission from his pack and his Luna. That was only natural. What she couldn't accept was an Alpha who went nutty every once in a while, causing the pack to take in random rogues for him to rip apart in order to protect themselves. After all, Quinn was rather partial to rogues. 

She closed her eyes, basking in the warm sunlight and the sounds of nature. She knew he'd found her when the crickets went silent but she stayed quiet, not saying anything. After a long moment, he sat down behind her, pulling her into his arms, so that her back was flush against his chest. His deep voice rumbled through her. 

"I wondered where you had run off to, thinking you'd gone swimming again. Instead, I find you basking in the sun like a cat." He sounded amused at the comparison. She smiled, keeping her eyes closed, wanting to prolong the peaceful moment for a while. Finally, she tilted her head up to meet his gaze. 

She knew that Drayven was trying to drive a wedge between them and make her mistrust him and she also knew that the only good response to that was honesty and clear communication. 

"I have a confession to make." 

"What is that?" He wondered. 

"I saw Drayven in the forest, the day you found me swimming." He stiffened, but only a little, his gaze still meeting her own. 

"Go on." He murmured. His voice was oddly gentle, considering the rage she could see in his eyes when she mentioned Drayven's name. They both had many reasons to hate the rogue. 

"He told me some things about you."

"And you listened." 

"And now I'm asking you about it, instead of hiding it and allowing it to cause mistrust." He cocked his head as he looked down at her. Getting sick of straining her neck, she turned so that she was kneeling and facing him. She blushed slightly at her lack of clothing but she let it pass. The only reason she cared was that it was her mate's eyes on her form. 

"What did he say?" Quinn told Cenric everything in a soft and soothing voice, not leaving out any details about what Drayven had told her, including his warnings about how controlling Cenric was going to become. 

"Is any of it true?" She needed to know. He looked away from her, his jaw clenching, hands in tight fists. 

"It is true." He confirmed after a very long pause. Quinn felt her heart drop. 

"Then I don't know what to do Cenric. If you haven't learned control yet, what can I possibly teach you about it? How could you not be at one with your wolf after all this time?" 

"It has simply never happened, Quinn."

"You can't lead the pack this way Cenric. It's wrong. Unnatural." 

"How do you propose to stop me?" He snarled at her, looking like he wanted to pounce and either kill her or ravage her. She honestly couldn't tell which. 

"I don't know that I even could stop you if it came to it. But I'll try if you make me." She moved forward and climbed into his lap, straddling him, fully aware that they were both completely naked in the sunlit meadow. "But why make me?" She murmured, resting her hands on his chest. 

He pulled her firmly into him by her hips and she bit her lip when she felt what her actions had done to him. He was rock hard, his member rubbing against her entrance, so teasingly close. All she had to do was rotate her hips and he would be entering her. The idea alone made her wet and his nostrils flared when he scented her arousal. 

"There are many things I want to make you do, Quinn, but none of them include taking my pack from me and leaving me to walk the planet alone." 

She leaned in such a little way and kissed him gently and slowly, taking her time, making the kiss a tender one. 

"Is that the only option, my Mate?" She questioned. "Surely there is a way you could work on control? What about the other ancients? Can one of them help you?" He froze for a moment, and then his startled eyes met her curious ones. 

"There may be one way, one Ancient who could teach me control. He's a master of it, but it would require travel and I am not willing to allow you to be away from me. I have had quite enough of that." He rocked his hips and she couldn't hold back the little moan that escaped her lips. "Come, Quinn, let it be peace between us." He murmured. He reached down with one hand and began to circle her clitoris while he slowly and gently thrust his hips, teasing her with his hard, throbbing member. The man moved like he had all the time in the world. 

His lips found hers, trailing from her mouth to her jawline to the place where he'd marked her. He bit down on that spot, not breaking the skin and the extra sensitive area sent heat spiraling through her. 

'Cenric!" She gasped. With his free hand, he trapped both of hers behind her back, trapping her against him and totally at his mercy. He growled, his finger merciless on her clitoris as he stroked her with his member, teasing her with the velvety hot hardness of him. 

He lapped at her nipples, taking his time on each one. She tried to writhe against him, frantic with need at the feelings of heated pleasure he inspired in her body. He brought her to the brink and sent her over it, watching with wild eyes as he came for him, her body shuddering, but he wasn't done, building her up again quickly, the only sounds in the field, their heavy breathing, and her moans, all the while thrusting hard enough for her to feel him just barely start to enter her where she needed him the most, before retreating and then teasing her again. 

Just as she was about to find her second release he stopped and pulled his fingers from her clitoris. She growled in frustration, needing him desperately. He cupped her mound with his large hand, stopping his teasing grind. 

"Tell me, Quinn, did you stay pure for me?" 

"Yes!" She gasped. 

"Who does this belong to?" He growled against her ear, grinding his palm against her. 

"It belongs to you, Cenric!"

"And so do you, my Mate." He growled, his dominance clear. Then, he thrust his hips and he was inside her in one hard thrust. She grunted a little as the pain hit her system, then cried out when he started to move inside her, small slow thrusts that hurt at first and then began to feel good, and then too good. He was hitting something deep inside of her that had never been touched before and soon she was begging him shamelessly for more, for harder and faster. 

He obliged her, knocking her back on the ground. He reared up and lifted both of her legs up, pushing her knees toward her shoulders, and then began to thrust hard and fast, exiting and entering her again each time. She screamed his name in pleasure as she came so hard her vision blurred. He followed soon after with his own release. She thought that they were done now, as a languid feeling suffused her limbs, but she could not have been more wrong. Cenric was just getting started, because now that he'd had a taste of his mate, he couldn't get enough.