Chapter 1: Introduction

Y/N L/N was just an average kid until his quirk manifested. Y/N however, never told anyone about said  quirk. Therefore, people rendered him quirk less. What if Y/N has a quirk that only 0.000001 percent of people have? Well he does. His quirk could be quite  useful in combat. Well the young lad has the power of Analysis! He is able to know everything about you, just by looking at you! Your weaknesses, your quirk, your personality.... you name it! Did I mention Y/N is also super human?! Don't worry! He's not as overpowered as you think he is. Using too much power would cause Him to faint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You got the news that you had been accepted into UA as a transfer student.
Today is your first day at UA high school.
You were homeschooled throughout your life, but Now was going to be your first time being in an actual school building.
You took off your sleeping attire and got into the shower. You made sure you cleaned every part of your body thoroughly. Once you were finished, you got out out of the shower and began getting dressed for school. You made sure you dressed up neatly so you could leave a good first impression on everyone.
I just hope everyone is nice is all you thought to yourself while on your way to school.

Once you arrived you were mesmerized at the sight of UA

"Geez this building is huge!" Was all you could say at the moment

You kept walking down the path that led to the entrance of UA. You stopped at the entrance and thought to yourself.

"So here is the start of my journey to become a hero"

Once you walked into the building, you were greeted by a women in a rather .... sexually appealing outfit.

???: You must be Y/N. The transfer student. Come with me. I'll be taking you to your new class.

You couldn't stop staring at her attire because it was very distracting. After a while you managed to snap out of it and pay attention.

Y/N: Oh, Yes. That is me. I assume you are a teacher at this school?

???: Yes, I am. I'm surprised you don't know who I am. I'm the R rated hero - Midnight.

Y/N: I'm sorry, but I just moved to japan. I'm from America so I don't really know much about the heroes  in Japan other than All might.

Midnight: I see, come with me now. Class is already going on and I don't want you to be a major distraction.

Y/N: Yes, I suppose your right. My apologies.

Midnight began leading you to your class room

As you walked down the halls, all you did was just watch her hips sway back and forth and her ass move.

What Midnight said next made your heart skip a beat

Midnight: If your a good boy maybe you'll get a little reward.

The way she sounded.... was a little seductive ?

Midnight: All right we're here. Wait right here. I'm going to let your teacher know you are here.

Y/N: ok

Midnight walked in the class room and began whispering to Your teacher. Seconds later she came back outside the room and closed the door. She than began walking away

Midnight: Bye Y/N! Remember, if your a good boy I'll give you a nice reward!

This made you blush a little because you knew what she meant by that.

You pressed your ear to the door to listen in on what the teacher was saying.

???: alright everyone settle down for a moment. I have an important announcement to make.
We have a new student joining  our class.

You could hear girls talking as well

???: a new student! Cool, I hope he's cute!

???: Me too, but I hope he's nice.

The teacher than opened the door for you and told you to introduce yourself

You took a deep breathe before walking into the classroom. Once in the front of the class, you took a bow and introduced yourself.

Y/N: My name is Y/N L/N and it is very nice to meet you all. I am honored to be in this classroom right now. I hope we can all get along.

You didn't even do anything to special and all the girls started squealing

Girls: CUTE!!

???: I am your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa. The introduction is good enough. Find a seat for now.

You looked around for a seat until you saw a girl waving for you to sit behind her.
You smiled and took the seat behind the pink skinned girl.

Y/N's thoughts~ Pink skin, Horns, smooth skin, a nice body, and she's nice.
She's so freaking adorable.

Once you sat down, she turned around and introduced herself to you.

???: Hey there Y/N , I'm Mina Ashido! It's very nice to meet you cutie.

Her comment about you being cute made you blush a little bit. You could tell she was checking out your well groomed H/C hair, your E/C eyes that could put anyone in a trance, and your nice toned body

You then felt a tug on your shirt
Which caused you to turn around

???: Hey, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu! I hope we can be very good friends!

You were surprised by the body this girl has considering she was only 15

One by one everyone began introducing themselves to you.

What really caught you by surprise was your long time childhood friend Izuku Midoriya, The last time you saw him was when you were 6 years old and your family had taken a trip to Japan. It was a nice little reunion you guys had.

You were starting to like your new class. They seemed pretty nice except for this one hothead named bakugo who has a terrible temper.

~There was one thing you promised yourself you wouldn't tell your classmates, and that one thing was your quirk. You wanted it to be a surprise, and trust me It will be ~