Chapter 5: Combat Training part 1

It had been a few days since Ashido had made you her "boyfriend". more like fuck buddy. Anyway, today you were in hero training class and had combat training. You were on the Hero  team and you had to Touch  the bomb for your team to win.
Uraraka was your team-mate and you were against Iida and Bakugo.

You were with Uraraka trying to come up with a plan, but it was quite hard to concentrate.. she was wearing a skin tight suit that showed every curvy part of her body. Seeing this made you start staring at her breasts as her size was revealed from her suit.
Uraraka began snapping her fingers in front of you to get your attention.
Once you finally snapped out of it, you and Uraraka where face to face staring into each others eyes.
This caused both of you to turn red.

Y/N: "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to stare."

Uraraka turned even darker

Uraraka: "It's o-Okay as long as its you looking." She said nervously

Y/N: "You look so cute when your nervous."

She began rubbing her thighs together and her breathing became more erratic.

Y/N: Uraraka? Are you okay?

Uraraka's Thoughts~If we weren't in School right now, I would eat him up until there is nothing left of him.~

Uraraka: "Y-Yeah, Y/N you pervert."

Y/N: Nooooo! I swear! It's not like that at all! I'm not a pervert I swear!

Uraraka: "Whatever you say Y/N." "Let's just start coming up with a plan to win."She said in a playful tone while punching your shoulder softly.

You began explaining to her your plan. Your plan was to beat the living hell out of bakugo because he would be the first one to come after you both. Also you really didn't like him. Then you would both be able to defeat Iida, touch the bomb, and be victorious.

"After this is all over I'm going to find away to make Uraraka my girlfriend."
"Crap, didn't Ashido already make me her boyfriend?" You thought to yourself

Uraraka's Thoughts~I saw Y/N making out with Ashido this morning... again. So I'm going to make Y/N mine and show him that I'm better than that whore!~

Allmight: Hero team Vs Villain team! Commence your training  In 3.....2......1... BEGIN

And that's the end of the chapter. I'm sorry that it was very short but I'm trying to manage all of my books at the same time and it's quite difficult so I'm going to have to make a schedule. Also next chapter will be longer. It'll probably be out by Thursday