Chapter 6: Combat Training part 2

The battle had begun... Who could have guessed it... Bakugo decided to come at you and Uraraka without his partner.
You used your quirk to Analyze Bakugo.
His quirk is Explosion?! His weakness is power. If he creates powerful explosions, It could rip his muscle fibers apart.
You easily dodged his right hook with your super reflexes and kicked him in the gut sending him flying into the wall.

Y/N: "Better luck next time. Bakugo."

Bakugo: "Shut up! I'll kill you!"

Y/N: "You seem to play the role of a villain very well?"

Bakugo then proceeded to charge at you and let a huge explosion rip in front of you completely taking off your shirt and ripping part of your pants. His explosion also sent you flying back. His attack also cut out the cameras which left your class that was watching confused as to what was happening.

Allmight: "Don't worry class! I'm already working on getting the cameras back on."

Mineta: "Heh, lucky Y/N."  "Him and Uraraka are probably about to smash since the cameras went out."

Ashido: "No way in hell!" "My boyfriend would never cheat on me!"

Yaoyorozu: "Boyfriend?!" "Well see about that once I get my hands on him, during some alone time"

All the girls were arguing about who would be your girlfriend while you were fighting.

(Ok, that's enough.... back to the fight! lol)

Bakugo: "Normally, my body wouldn't be able to handle large explosions like this, but my gauntlets store up my sweat and let me use big explosions without harming myself!" He said with a cocky tone

You stood up and looked over to Uraraka, only to see her staring at your rock hard abs with a red face.

Uraraka: "y-Y/N, Y-Your shirt is g-Gone."
She said nervously

Y/N: Uraraka. Right now is not the time for this. Would do you say, if you can go and beat Iida and secure the bomb while I handle Bakugo, We can go out on a date?

Uraraka: Really?! I won't let you down, I promise!

Sure enough, Uraraka went as quickly as she could and found Iida. While she was having trouble trying to touch the bomb, you were still fighting with Bakugo.

You ran at him with your super speed and elbowed him in the face with your super strength, causing him to begin bleeding from his mouth.
You then picked him up by his collar.

Y/N: "How does it feel to be the one picked on, huh Bakugo?!" You said with a sadistic smile.

He then but down on your finger which angered you.
You slammed him straight into the ground causing a small crater. To finish him off, you then anchored your fist back and punched him with all your strength, registering him unconscious.
Your attack also made a loud bang noise which was good distraction to Iida.
Uraraka then snuck up on Iida and touched him, causing him to begin to float. Eventually Uraraka touched the bomb.

The cameras were fixed at the perfect moment for everyone to see that the Hero team has won.

Allmight: Hero team..... Wins!!!!!

You had passed out do to exhaustion because that is your weakness. Using a lot of your abilities could have backlashes once the battle is over.

You had woken up in a room. You were confused as to where  you were.

Y/N: * Panicking* Ahhh! Was I kidnapped?!

???: No, you weren't. You passed out after your exam so I brought you to my office.

Y/N's Thoughts~phew! It's just the nurse~

You were about to walk out the room until Uraraka came barging in and tackled you down to the floor.

Uraraka: "Thank God your okay!"

She began sobbing into your neck, while hugging you.

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah I'm feeling fine."

You kissed her on the cheek which caused her to turn red.

Y/N: "Thank you for coming to see me." You said happily

The nurse began smiling because it reminded her of young love back when she was in her prime.

You picked up Uraraka and walked with her to class hand in hand.

Once you and Uraraka where back in the classroom, you guys stopped at your desk before anyone noticed you two.

Uraraka: "So Y/N! When are we going on a date!?"

She said this on purpose so the rest of the girls in 1-A would hear her.

Ashido: "What?!" "With My man, on no you don't!"

~Y/N's Thoughts~ Oh no! Here we go again.~