Chapter 3: Truth or dare

You were on your way to Ashido's house.
You were quite nervous because you'd never visited a girl outside of school before.

you lived on your own since your parents abandoned you at 8 years old, so since you weren't old enough to drive yet, you had to take the bus.
While you were on the bus, out the window, you heard a lady scream for help.

You could just sit their and do nothing. You've decided to help, because that's what a real hero does.

You urged the bus driver to stop the bus and let you off and once he did, you began sprinting down the streets at lightning speed. You kept running until you heard something. It appeared to be coming from an alleyway

Lady: Please! Somebody help me! He's trying to rape me!

The man punched her in the face.

Man: Your going to get on your knees and suck my cock, just like the little slut you are!

Before anything advanced any further, you walked in the alley way.

Man: Hey, kid get lost before you get hurt too!

Y/N: As if I'd let you get away with what your trying to do.

You looked at the Man and used your quirk to Analyze him.

Name: (Some random guy lol)
Quirk: Water
Description: Can shoot water out of his fingers.
Weakness: Close quarters combat

~Y/N's Thoughts~ *sigh* just a basic villain, this shouldn't take long at all.

You ran up to the rapist and uppercutted him straight in the gut with your super strength, which made his eyes widen and cause him to throw up.
You then side kicked him into the wall registering the man unconscious.

Y/N: Your safe now, don't worry.

Lady: Oh, my thank you so much young man. What is your name?

Y/N: Y/N, Y/N L/N. I've got somewhere to be, so I can't stick around.

Lady: I'm so sorry for making you run late.

Y/N: No, don't be sorry.I was just doing what a hero is suppose to do.

With that being said, you began making your way again to Ashido's residence.
Being that is was already 8:30, so you were an hour late, you decided the best route to take would be jumping across the buildings.

You hopped at a speed that the regular human eye could not even see you.
You jumped from building to building until you finally reached your destination.

You jumped down to the floor and began walking up to Ashido's door.
You knocked twice before someone answered.

Ashido: Who's at the door?

Y/N: It's me, Y/N

She opened the door for you and let you come inside.

Ashido: What took you so long!? You had me here thinking you weren't going to come!

Y/N: I'm sorry, Someone was in trouble and needed help. Also where can I put theses bags, because there quite heavy.

Ashido: Okay, it's fine. You did the right thing!

She then hugged you tightly, Pushing her soft squishy breasts up against your chest.
This not only made you blush, but it also gave you a slight erection  that thankfully went unnoticed.