Chapter 2: Project

It was lunch time and you were super nervous. This was going to be your first time trying Japanese style food. You'd visited Japan once, but your parents had packed American food for you to eat.
You had no idea were you were going to sit. The Cafeteria was humongous. You grabbed your food and was about to sit at a table by yourself, until someone approached you.

Midoriya: Hey, Y/N!

It was your childhood friend Midoriya that had approached you, but he was with a couple of other classmates from 1-A.

Y/N: What's up

Uraraka: Since your new and you didn't have many friends, We were wondering if you'd like to join us at our table for lunch.

Y/N: Y-Yeah, That'd be nice.

You picked your food off of the table you were about to sit down at and followed Midoriya's group to their table. Their was two other people that sat at their table but, you weren't that good with names so you just used your quirk to analyze them.

*Scanning*

Name: Momo Yaoyorozu
Quirk: Creation
Weakness:  The larger the object created from her Quirk, the more exposed her body is.

You finished scanning Yaoyorozu and looked at the other person .

*Scanning*

Name: Shoto Todoroki
Quirk: Half Hot, Half Cold
Weakness: needs to maintain his own body temperature, as excessive use of his ice power causes to suffering from frostbite. The frost that covers  body slows him down physically and weakens the strength and speed of his ice attacks.

You found his quirk to be very interesting.

Once you sat down, you watched everyone eat their  food. You kept picking at your food with the chopsticks until everyone at your table stopped what they were doing and  looked at you.

Uraraka: Y/N? What's wrong? Why aren't you eating anything?

You dropped your head in defeat from embarrassment.

Y/N: I Uh, Kinda like... Never had Japanese food before. Also I've never used chopsticks before.

Everyone seemed surprised when you said this. Even Uraraka, who gave you a concerned look.

You gave off a hurt expression

Y/N: See, Even you guys think I'm pathetic, that's why I didn't want to say anything.

Uraraka then smiled and grabbed your chopsticks. She then picked up some food from your plate and looked at you.

Uraraka: Say, Ahhhh

You Followed along with what she was doing. She then put the food into your mouth.

Y/N: Ahhhh, Oh.... My..... God

Yaoyorozu: Do you not like it?

Y/N: This, is the best thing I've ever tasted before!

The rest of the lunch period was sort of awkward for you considering Uraraka was feeding you, but she seemed to enjoy it so you just allowed her to do it.

After Lunch  was over, you began regular classes like English and Math. You didn't mind considering you were a scholar when it came to Mathematics and English.

During health class, your teacher assigned your class an assignment.

(~Authors Note~ See What happened y'all was I didn't want to just put teacher so, let's just make Midnight your health teacher :D)