Chapter 4: 🍋Late Night

~Ashido's POV~

Ashido: Y-Y-Y/N.... W-What are Y-You D-Doing in H-Here!?

Once Y/N noticed I was in the room, he freaked out and covered himself up with the blanket because he was naked.

Y/N: W-What are you doing in here!?

Ashido: I heard noises! So I came to see if you were alright.

Y/N: N-Noises?!! What'd u hear exactly?!

Ashido: You were saying my name. W-Wait! No freaking way... you were totally Jerking off to me!

~Y/N's POV~

At this point, she had you all figured out so you tried to lie your way out.

Y/N: No, I'd never do that!

Before you could continue to lie anymore she threw the covers off of you, Which revealed your erected 10 inch cock.

Ashido: *gasp*

Y/N: I'm sorry.. it's just that.. I couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt when you grinded on  me. On top of that your body is amazing!

Ashido: So are you going to keep talking or do you want me to help you finish the job??

Y/N: *gulp* F-Finish the J-Job?!

Ashido then climbed up on to of the bed with you and went between your legs.
She started rubbing the tip of your penis with her fingers while sucking your ball sack.

Ashido: Does that feel good Y/N?

Y/N: Y-Yeah, it feels fucking amazing!

Ashido got on her knees and laid you down on your back. She then began jerking the shaft of your cock while sucking the tip at the same time, which made you feel intense pleasure.

Y/N: Ahh fuck! Keep sucking!

What really made you almost explode was when she engulfed your whole cock into her throat and started choking on it.

Ashido: Now pleasure me! I want you to take me Y/N!

You threw her down on her stomach and slapped her ass. You then stuck two fingers inside her clean shaven  pussy and began fingering her until she came a couple times on your fingers.

Ashido:*pant* now let me *pant* make you cum to. I've always wanted you to fuck me in this position.

Ashido laid down on her side and lifted up her leg and shook her ass, which signaled you to come behind her and fuck her.

You went behind her and held her leg up. You stuck the tip of your penis inside her and left it in there until she adjusted to your size. Once she did, you began thrusting into her. NO you were ramming into her as hard as you possibly could.
Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her tongue hung out with saliva coming out. Her pussy was so wet and creamy. You didn't want to wake the neighbors because of how loud she was moaning so you muffled her moans by covering her mouth as you thrusted into her. The only sounds that were heard in her room was her wet entrance making erotic sounds and your balls slapping against her ass.

She removed your hand from her mouth and began sucking your middle finger and your pointer finger. You were so close to exploding. You lost all reason and began fucking her like the horny animal you are.
You pulled out and let your contents leak onto her breasts, which she happily licked clean. A few minutes later she came back cleaned up, but she was still naked.

Y/N: Uh, T-Thanks again for helping me.

Ashido:  No problem, Boyfriend!

Y/N: B-Boyfriend?!

Ashido got in your bed and nuzzled into your chest. You both fell asleep together.
But little did you know that Momo, Ochaco, and Tsuyu were all outside the window watching everything that just unfolded .