Chapter 7: 🍋An interesting date

Take this lemon as a token of my sorrow.

Previously~

Y/N: "Thank you for coming to see me." You said happily

The nurse began smiling because it reminded her of young love back when she was in her prime.

You picked up Uraraka and walked with her to class hand in hand.

Once you and Uraraka where back in the classroom, you guys stopped at your desk before anyone noticed you two.

Uraraka: "So Y/N! When are we going on a date!?"

She said this on purpose so the rest of the girls in 1-A would hear her.

Ashido: "What?!" "With My man, on no you don't!"

~Y/N's Thoughts~ Oh no! Here we go again.~
———-
Present~

Y/N POV

Right.... So that's how I got here...

I was supposed to be on a date with uraraka, you know just me and her. I should've figured something like this was going to happen

I couldn't help but sigh as I had yaoyorozu on my right feeding me sushi, ashido to my left trying to feed me a sip of coffee, and last but not least a triggered Uraraka sitting across from me at the table. I mean it is pretty funny though, you can see the tic mark on her forehead as she's trying to hold herself back from attacking the other two girls.

I don't blame her, this was supposed to be a date just me and her that I had promised during the combat training.

Uraraka: "What is the meaning of this." She said calmly but with a malicious aura surrounding her

Y/N: "Look, I swear I didn't know anything about this!"

I could feel the sweat running down my face due to how scary she is being right now

Just like a switch, Uraraka went back to her bubbly self and smiled at me

Uraraka: "I believe you" she said with a smile that seemed strained

Girls can be scary...

Her smile was short lived as something completely unexpected happened.

Yaoyorozu on my right began sucking and nibbling on my neck, while ashido on my left proceeded to press her soft breasts against me while making out with me intensely causing me to tense up and gasp due to pleasure and shock from their sudden actions.

'Wait! Aren't there workers here?! Where in public!'

I looked around the cafe

'When did that happen?'

I looked around and noticed there were no workers in the cafe and the manager was tied up behind the register unconscious

Uraraka had a look of shock and anger on her face as she then decided to compete in the match for me.

She took her shoe off and stuck her foot underneath the table we were sitting at. What she did next caught me by surprise.

She began grinding her foot against the bulge in my shorts causing it to become harder and leak a little from excitement

Y/N: "wha-" I was cut off by Uraraka

Uraraka: "~shhh. Just enjoy it, I wanna make you feel good too you know~." She says seductively.

'This is escalating rather quickly...'

The girls couldn't contain their eagerness as they began leading me to the back room

Upon arrival, they pushed me down on the ground and began stripping their clothes off.

Yaoyorozu seemed the most excited as she hurriedly climbed on top of me and snatched my T-Rex out of my shorts. After a couple soft strokes, she gently slid my throbbing pole into her slit and began riding it.

I couldn't contain myself either as I began thrusting into her hole while she moved her hips.

Yaoyorozu: it feels so good! She exclaimed with a face of pure ecstasy.

Her tongue hung out and her eyes rolled back as I picked up the pace thrusting into her.

Ashido and Uraraka began sucking and licking my earlobes causing me to groan from the sudden pleasure.

The pleasure started getting to me as I felt myself getting closure to my climax.

I was trying to hold back but I felt yaoyoruzu's walls tighten and grip me harder.

She sped up the movement of her hips, earning the sound of skin smacking the faster she moved.

Yaoyorozu: "I'm cummi-" she tried to exclaim, but my semen unloading into her wouldn't allow her to finish her sentence.

She orgasmed from the pleasure of my semen filling her up which left her eyes rolled back and her body in a hot blushy mess as semen poured from her slit.

She got off of me and laid on the ground panting from the pleasure she just experienced.

I was about to put my shlong back in my pants until I was stopped.

Uraraka and Ashido: "~did you think we'd let you forget about us?"~ they said with an evil and hungry smirk on their faces

'Looks like todays going to be a long day huh?'

Authors note: I thought it would be funny to write a lemon after all this time so I just said fuck it, it's for the boys!