#1

Levi's POV

"Hitch is gone." Erwin said to me over the phone. We were at a loss. More and more of my vampires, gone.

"Its all because of those shitty wolves" I said to Erwin. "We have to deal with them." I saw out of anger. I had thousands of vampires who listened and took orders from me.

I took care of them, I fed them, trained them and those stupid wolves were picking them off in packs. I was down to the hundreds.

I was way to angry about this. Usually I just breath it off but not this time. I trained them to control their hunger like I do so they don't kill everyone.

But now I'm mad. I don't care about control right now.

I walk around outside for about three hours. Then I heard music. It was far away. Very far. Miles and miles away. I ran toward the sound of the music.

The smell of fresh blood filled my lungs as I got closer.

Eren's POV

I am right now at a party with my friends. More than half the people I don't know but most of my friends are here.

  Just clearing a question. The people there are Jean, Connie, Sasha, Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie and Historia.

I am sipping a bourbon with ice in it. The only drink I have actually ever tried. I like it but I feel like one is enough. I am an over thinker so this is going to come back to me and I'm going to feel like I am an addict.

I'm not having that much fun but it's kind of good. I look behind me. I saw a handsome man with a few strangers following him. I was like he didn't know.

He turned and looked me in the eyes. I felt the sudden need to follow him. I got up and followed him. Why am I moving? I can't stop I thought in a panic.

I could not control my own body. I wonder why that is.

He took us outside behind the building. And one by one he bit the kids necks and after a minute or so, they fell to the ground not moving, not breathing.

I am so scared.

Levi's POV

To become a vampire, a vampire has to bite you and release a chemical from their teeth. It's like snakes and venom. So me biting them is just killing them, not turning them.

I got to the last kid. He looked terrified. Oh shit I forgot to call him...oh well I thought. I bit the kid and breathed in.

He smells...like heaven. Suddenly I felt me teeth open up and felt the chemicals pouring out of my teeth. I need to stop. He is now going I wake up and need to feed. But.....He is so sweet.

I suck the blood out of him. Almost all of it. He is still awake?

He falls and I catch him. He is still awake, but now he is in transition. I red to get him blood.

I don't know why, but I feel like I need him alive.

I lay him down on the ground and grab one of the kids I had already eaten. I bit her wrist and put it to the boys mouth.

He picked it..then sucked it. Then he grabbed the girls arm and sucked ALL of the blood out of her body. When he let go he say up slowly.

He looked at when he just did. He touched his mouth and looked at his hand. It was covered in blood.

"D-did I do that?" He said in a panicked voice.

" Umm" I say back to him. I didn't know what else to say.

"I'm so sorry I didnt! Why did I do that I'm-- am i.....a vampire?" He started off stuttering but then turned his voice to a whisper.

" Uhh yeah.. " I said slowly.

He looks at his hands. What is he doing. He puts his hands out like he is doing magic. Nothing happens. Then his hands blast with the colors red and black. Bright red.

Dark red and a pitch black smoke twirl around my for a second and then disappears.

"Oh my god...no..." He started to cry.

" I can feel it! I can feel it rejecting me! " He sobbed

"What are you talking about?" I said with no curiosity .

"I'M A MAGE!" He yelled.

Oh shit. I just turned a mage into a vampire mage who can't control himself.

What am I going to do.... Well I turned him. I made him what he is. That means he is mine. I looked him in the eye. Now that he is a vampire I can't control his mind.

This is so irresponsible

"Listen, I can help you. I will take you back to our lab, and we will train you, he'll you get into control." I said calmly but with no expression.

"Y-you did this to me..." Was all he said.

" Yes yes I know but I can help you. " I said annoyed.

"S-stay away from me.." He said scooting away from me.

"Listen I know this is hard, but you can trust me I swear. I'm not usually like that. I can help you I really can. I have more people at the lab to help you if you don't want me to help. Now let's go!" I sounded sympathetic in the beginning. But then I yelled at him to hurry and he just nodded.

He puts his good up, walks back into the house and grabs his things. His backpack, phone and he had to tell his adopted sister that he was going somewhere else. It took a while because she was pestering him. While that happens I run at  the speed of light to my car hidden at our cave for vampires. It was kinda far but I made it back just in time.

He came out. "When has this been here?" He said. " the whole time now get iinnnn!! " I yell. I wasn't yelling in a rude way at all. I'm fact he even laughed when he got in.

That laugh is so cute. LEVI STOP! NO! You have to not do that. You don't even know him i thought to myself. i told myself that I  wouldn't date anyone and focus on my vampires, my people.

What do you think! Bad huh! This was the idea that had been in my head all day but I'm only doing one chapter because I have another story 😂❤❤