#2

Eren's POV

It's been three years. I have been here with Hanji, Erwin, Petra, Levi and so many more vampires. I actually like Levi but Petra is all over him too and frankly. She scares me.

"UGH!" I heard a yell coming from the other room.

It was Levi. "What's wrong?" I asked when he comes into the kitchen, where I was.

" 32 vampires were kidnapped by wolves. They have stopped killing them. I think they are either being tortured or it's just to lure more there to kill them all together. " he said looking furious.

His eyes turned a deep red. For some reason I was the on one who could calm him down, or make him do certain things.

I walk over and put a hand on his shoulder. I don't use my magic as a mage that often because now that I can control it as a vampire -mage, I don't want to use it. I did some damage when I couldn't control it.

I close my eyes and a strong wind pushed me and Levi's hair back. I had used my free hand to make a ray of rainbow to wrap around the room and disappear.

"What was that?" He asked.

" I learned it yesterday. I was so excited to show you but you were still away looking for vampires. " I said smiling

"Wow, you are such a quick learner." He said. He had calmed down a bit but you could still tell he was very mad. I only saw him really mad when he first bit me.

But this is worse. I walk over to a knife and cut my wrist. I then walk back to Levi and motion him to drink it.

He looks at me and slowly grabs my hand. First he licks the blood that was dripping down, then he bit my hand and sucked the blood out.

Even if he sucked all the blood out of me I wouldn't die. Fire hurts like a bitch and it's quite traumatizing. The only way to kill a vampire is to stake them in the heart. Also lavender burned us. Again couldn't kill but it hurts like hell.

"Mm" I grunted as he sucked more blood out of my arm harder.

He stopped at my grunt. He looked at me and noticed I was blushing a bit. He then licked the rest of the dripping blood while staring at my eyes.

I blushed more but didn't say anything. Then he let go of my arm and I grabbed a towel. We haven't been able to get blood bags from anywhere because every time someone leaves they get ambushed by werewolves.

Of course I didn't know this because, to be honest I haven't been outside for three years.

"Thank you" Levi said wiping his mouth.

"Anytime" I said trying not to sound weird.

I heard a grunt come from outside the door. Someone got hurt.

I ran to the door and opened. Petra was there in tears, and all cut up.

"Oh my god what happened?" I said picking her up and putting her in a comfy chair.

I ran and grabbed rubbing alcohol, bandages and rags.

As I treated her wounds she grunted and cried. Levi just stared at me. "Levi do we have any more blood bags?" I asked.

" No me and a few others we going to attack the werewolves outside and get more from the hospital. " he answered.

"Okay I have one more in my room. I don't really like to have them all at once so I have one or two a week. Is in my room so you mind getting it?" I asked him

He got it but didn't give it to me. "This is yours. You need it if we can't get any tonight." He said. He opened it and put some in a glass and then closed it.

He gave me the glass and I have it to Petra. We drank it like she hadn't eaten in a month. Levi left with my bag and came back with nothing. He must've put it back into my mini-fridge.

Petra was all patched up, the blood made her heal quicker but there was one cut filled with lavender. Crushed up lavender that I couldn't get out. So I had to bandage it up and send her to Hanji.

After she got up from the chair she gave me a hug. She tried to give Levi a hug too but he swerved out of the way.

She left and I walked up to levi. "That was rude" I said with a little smile on my face.

"I don't like when people touch me" he said avoiding my eyes.

"I touched you shoulder a little while ago." I said staring into his eyes as he tried not to look at mine.

" I ment anyone else" he said. I immediately blush and he left the room and gathered his group to go fight the werewolves.

I then got my usual call from Mikasa. Her and ALL of my other friends got turned by Petra -and I oop- two years ago. A year after I was turned.

"I'm going with Levi's group and I promise we will come back with blood bags. We might even snag a few animals for fresh meat." She said through the phone

" Okay. Please please please be safe. " I said

"Is that to me or all of us?" She said because everyone except Petra loved me. "All of you." I reply. I know I they know I want them to be safe they would try.