#19

Now that I finished I realized I wrote 'witches' instead of 'mages' but here they mean the same thing so don't worry about it.

Erens POV

Levi keeps trying to talk me out of this but I have to do this.

"I'm not going to get killed, even if they all attacked me at once," I said and Levi made a face "I am strong...so strong right now levi" I said

He grabbed my hand and sighed "if we do this we do it together, or we don't do it at all." Levi said

I nodded my head hesitantly and then started coughing.

"When was the last time you ate?" Levi asked me

"I don't remember..." I whispered.

"Eren are you okay?" Levi asked while  looking me up and down "your heart is racing." he said

"I'm okay I'm just....no it's nothing I'm fine." I said.

"The next time you lie to me like that, I'm going to do that thing that you hate." Levi said. I shuddered at the thought.

"I haven't eaten for a while. I still feel bad about killing those guys." I said

"Oh don't feel bad! It's okay. They were trying to kill you." Levi said

I nodded my head and he got us each a blood bag. I drank mine quickly, I was hungry, so was levi. After eating Levi asked to train with me. He wouldn't be able to help me in this fight.

My magic doesn't work on Levi for some reason. He told me to try a whole bunch of things and nothing fazed or hurt him. He could only feel I was trying to do something but he never knew what it was.

I found a bunch of spell books. I practiced for a long time and I feel so in control. Levi has also been helping me. Making sure I don't blow either of us up and get all the spells right.

After training we got a few vampires and left for the werewolf kingdom. It was also a mansion but underground like ours.

Me and Levi stood in front of the werewolf kingdom while our vampires stood behind us. Levi took my hands and pulled me into a long, slow, passionate kiss.

When he pulled away he walked into the kingdom, with me following behind him.

I open the doors and walk in slowly. I look around and everyone is staring at me, looking like they are ready to attack me. We walked over to Kenny and I stood in front of him.

Levi walked you and stood near me. We watched at all the witches walked in together, all looking interested in the other that was about to happen.

The vampires, werewolves and witches were in three groups in different parts of the room. I looked at all of them and look at the vampires.

I turned my attention to the and walked over to them, asking to speak with the leader of their group. I came to peace with them and they don't like the werewolves, but they are willing to try to get along with them.

The witches hate vampires but don't mind me or Levi. Mostly because Levi is king of vampires and I'm one of them.

I walked back up to Kenny and look at him.

"This is your last chance. Leave now." Kenny said.

"What? You afraid?" I asked.

"No, but killing you wasn't in my bucket list today." Kenny said.

We stood in the middle of everyone and glared at each other.

"No magic, no weapons." Kenny said. He got in a low fighting stance and growled.