#12

Erens POV

I have smiled at him all day. But Levi isn't in the mood. I wonder if it's because of me

I started thinking of if it was because of me and that put me in an off mood. Levi must've noticed because now he is staring at me.

"What's going on with you love? " Levi said.

"What do you mean? Im just thinking I guess" I said

He gave me a look. "Are you thinking about why I'm not in the greatest mood? And if you are you are not the reason" He said back to me. He can read minds.

"What's going on why are you not in a good mood? " I ask avoiding what he said because he freaked me out

"Just some things you don't need to worry about. Okay love? " He leaned in and kissed me.

"Okay.... Um do you wanna do something tonight?" I looked at him, knowing that he is probably busy

"I mean I do have things going on but... I can't say no to you" He smiled at me and pulled me into another kiss

I smiled and gave him a few more quick kisses and walked away.

"Where something nice!" I yelled at him while walking away. I heard him yell back but I didn't hear him.

Time skip
Erens Pov

Even was dressed nicely and waited for Levi to come meet with him at he front door.

I was thinking we could go out, dressed in our normal clothes. Since we can control ourselves around humans, it would be a nice treat for us to go out.

He came around the corner in a tux and I smiled.

"This good enough? " He said putting out his arms and showing me the tux

"It's perfect" I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. I pulled him to a car I stole and we drove to a restaurant

We ate at the restaurant and got desert, and then we came back to our room. While we were gone I forced Hanji and Erwin to set up our room so it was really romantic and nice in there.

We went back to out room and when I walked in I looked around and smiled. Levi walked in slowly looking all around "wow" He smiled

I grabbed his hand and sat him down on the bottom of the bed. "Levi, " I stood in front of him and he put his hands on my waist.

"Baby what's going on?" He said still smiling

"I love you so much... Your the only person who actually cared for me, you didn't turn your back on me. You were there when I needed you. I love you so much, " I kneeled down, with a few tears streaming down my face. I touched his face with both hands and our foreheads were touching.

"Your my everything and I want to spend the rest of my-..." I chuckled because vampires don't die "I want to spend eternity with you."

I pulled out a box and looked at Levi and saw he had a few tears himself.

I choked up a bit and opened the box, showing the ring. "Will you marry me?" I saw a few more tears stream out of his eyes and he smiled brightly

"Yes... Yes of course" He said as he pulled me into a tight hug. I laughed and hugged him right back

He started laughing and let go and looked at him. "I didn't know... You were going to propose! " He reached into his suit pocket and pulled out a little box with a ring in it.

"Oh wow" I laughed. We put the rings on each other and kissed.

Okay but why did I cry writing this