#3

Eren's POV

Its been so long. They shouldve been back two hours ago. And Mikasa hasnt called me.

I walk out of my room. The underground lab was huge so there were many rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and living rooms. Me and Levi's rooms were kind of close so we shared all of it. All bed
rooms had those things around it so where ever you slept you would have to share it all with one other person.

I go near the door, waiting for Levi to walk in. But after about another hour nobody came in. Hanji was the only one of my friends that didn't go with Levi other than Armin, so I went to her.

Petra was with her since she was still injured from earlier. She left when I came in and I heard people come from the front door after ten minutes.

I run up and don't see Levi. I smelt his blood though. It was a strong smell.I followed it into a empty room an I saw him sitting on the floor, groaning and his hand was chained to the wall.

Petra walked in with things to help him.

"Get the fuck away from me you psycho!" He yelled weakly. He was badly hurt and couldn't do anything. I run out and came back in with lavender burning my hand.

I snuck up behind her and forced it into her mouth. She screamed at the burning pain and fainted as she swallowed it.

I get Levi out and hug him tightly. Despite the pain he was in he hugged me back just a tight.

I help him so he is on my back and I brought him to our living room. It was on the other side of the lab but I made it there pretty quickly.

I lay him on the couch and get all the splinters of wood out of his stomach. His abs I thought and then shook the thought away. He looked like he was passing out.

I quickly called Mikasa and told her to bring me and Levi's share of blood bags they got to me. She dropped them off and then left. She didn't like Levi much.

I lifted Levi's head up and grabbed a blood bag from the cooler Mikasa brought. I tried to feed him but it was like his body was rejecting it.

I pause for a second then touch his lips. They burned me. Whatever happened when they were out, it was bad. Lavender was all over his face and I couldn't touch it.

I get a while bunch of things and wash it off. It takes a while but after its off he looks a little better. He's opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Does it hurt?" I ask still taking out the splinters. He shook his head. I help up a blood bag and he tried to grab it but a splitting pain went through his arm and he dropped it a grunted.

Blood was splattered everywhere. " s-sorry" he said very quietly.

"Sshh it's okay just rest." I whispered back to him with a smile. I cleaned up the blood and could tell he was hungry. I just let him feed off of my arm so what he got was fresh. I continued to wipe the blood off of his stomach and it quickly healed while he drank my blood.

"Mmm" I hummed while I put the things away. When I went back to Levi he was sitting up. Looking a little woosy.

"You need more?" I ask holding out my hand. He didn't move so I walked over to him. He grabbed my hand slowly and bit it. He drank very slowly. I just sat there smiling.

He then took his mouth off of my arm, gripped it tightly, pulled me down a little and bit my neck. "Ahh~" I quickly covered my mouth and he slowly drank out of my neck. He has never done that before.

you might think it hurt but I felt.really good. "Mm" he still drank slowly and I just sat there covering my mouth.

Mikasa then came back in with and other little basket of blood.

"He we got TONS of blood so everyone got extr--" she stopped. Levi didnt stop and I just turned my head a little and looked at her.

I then close my eyes and turn back. She puts the basket down quickly and runs out. She did have a little crush on Jean but that was just really awkward.

Later

The bite mark Levi left on my neck had healed but it left a little hickey. Her went to Hanji because she wanted to text of he was really okay.

He walked in and saw the hickey he had left. He smirked. I smiled at him "What are you smiling about?" I said jokingly.

"Who said I was smiling?" He stopped smirking but he was still joking.

"Well if Petra sees this she will kill me, if Hanji sees it she won't leave us alone, and if Erwin sees....well I don't know... But still" I said. Now he was smiling.

He walked up to me and grabbed my face. He tilted my head as if he was going to bite me again.

He kissed where the hickey was, got the tea I had made him and went to his room. I just stood there blushing. He was still smiling as he walked out.

I say on the couch watching a show- you don't know how hard it was to get electricity hooked on down here- and drinking tea. Still thinking about Levi.

I started struggling, screaming, I spilled the hot tea on myself and my mouth was burning. Petra had got me back. She then stopped.

"Who did that to you?" She said. I just stared at her as she pointed to the hickey.

" Was it Levi? " she said angrily. I looked away and she gasped. She jumped on my and shoved more lavender into my mouth. It didn't do anything to her because she was wearing garden gloves.

"SSTTOO----AAAAHHH" it hurt like hell. Levi came rushing out and saw petra. He grabbed a chair, broke it and shoved it into her stomach. He wasn't aiming for her heart, he just wanted her to get away.

I was a coughing gasping mess and Petra was groaning in the floor. Levi ran to me and grabbed all the lavender still in my mouth.

Petra, with the wood still in her stomach, scooted away and left.

"Eren breath! just breath!" I had swallowed a while thing of lavender and couldn't breath.

Levi had a hold of my face in both hands. "It's okay your okay" it got harder and harder to stay awake. I wasnt going to die, I was just not breathing. Levi panicked and picked my up. My legs were wrapped around his waist and I held onto his neck as he sped to Hanji