#4

Warning: this scene contains boyxboy you have been warned.

Eren's POV

"AAHHHH!!" I woke up in Hanji's room. I heard Petra laughing and I was on fire.

"MAKE IT STOP!! AAHHH" I screamed at the pain and heard people run in. I keep screaming as my skin is being burned.

"LEVI MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!" I yell. Levi runs out to get something to put the fire out and Hanji attacked petra.

Hanji bit petras neck a d tore her head off. Then found a little piece of wood and staked her. Petra is dead. I was screaming my head off and I saw Levi rush back in.

"OH MY GOD! STOP!!" I yelled more I couldn't take the pain. I was hyperventilating in the middle of my screams.

"Hang on I got you Eren!" Levi yelled to me.

" AAAAHHH UUUHHH!! " I started to cry. Vampires don't just burn and melt. The fire burns but doesn't break the skin. It just leaves the pain with you, it burns you clothes though. Luckily she only set fire to my shirt.

Levi put out the fire and I passed out from all my hyperventilating

I wake up to hear Levi talking. He is talking about me. He sounds worried. "Levi?" I say. He immediately turns around and hugs me. He then kisses me on the lips.

I was truly shocked but it was nice. He lets me go and I am a bit confused. "What happened?" I ask. Levi told me everything and I seem even more confused because he started with "a while ago".

" how long ago was this? " I ask. He stares at me for a second.

"Three weeks" he sort of mumbles. He told me how, out of rage, he got a while bunch more wolves killed and was able to control the people seven different hospitals to give him a while bunch of blood bags so we were stocked up for the next few months.

"Oh..." I say. "How is everyone? " I ask. " everyone is fine. Uh Petra won't be a problem too. " I looked confused. "She is dead" he tells me.

"What?" I can't stop asking questions. " Eren-" Hanji began

"No! Okay so yeah she did try to kill me and she has...major problems but we couldve helped her." I wasn't mad, I wasn't disappointed . Honestly I was a little glad but still, she didn't really need to die.

Levi and Hanji looked down at the floor. I smiled. "I'm not mad" was all I said.

Levi was still next to me so I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him again. I'm sort  of glad they stopped Petra before she started to go after him.

I mean she is no match for him, but she has her ways and that scared me.

Levi had his head in my neck and he didn't move a muscle. I don't know how he could be so still.

Hanji was staring at us with a crazy face. She was blushing, drooling and refused to take her eyes off of us.

She began begging for us to kiss again. Levi lifted his head.

"Dammit shitty glasses shut up." He said to her

" DO IT! " she screamed while smiling and staring. I was getting annoyed by her so I took Levi's chin and kissed him slowly and passionately. She shrieked and me and Levi left the room.

We were holding hands and he looked at me. He had his normal expressionless face but his eyes told a different story.

He stopped in my middle of the hallway, pulled me down a bit and kisses me. It was a long kiss. He bit my lip and asked for entrance with his tongue. I tried to fight but I lost.

His arms wrapped around my neck and we stay there for about a minute. The I moan into the kiss as it got deeper.

He let go, he didn't want to, and dragged me to his room.

I got on the bed and a pushed me back so I was laying down. He got on top of me and kissed my neck. He found my sweet spot and bit it.

"Aahh~~" I moaned at the way he touched me. He started to take my shirt off. I help him and start undoing his shirt buttons.

He comes back to my lips and kisses me very hard. He un-does his pants and takes them off. He does the same for me too. He kissed all down my chest and sucked on my nipples.

"Mmh~" I can't handle this teasing anymore but I'm not going to saynything.

He brings his hard member to my entrance. I just look at his eyes.

He slowly enters me and I'm the middle it starts to hurt. "Wait wait! Don't move yet..." I hurt really bad. After a second all the pain went away.

I nodded at him to start moving again. I still felt a lot of pain but it was mixed with pleasure.

He picks up the pace and finds my sweet spot. I arch my back and moan very loud.

"Levi...more!" Was all I could managed because as soon as I said that he went faster and harder. " Ahh!! " he came at the same time I did.

He pulled out and laid down next to me. He cuddled me up and I went to sleep, secure in his arms

❤❤❤❤