#6

For a vampire this is pretty hot😏😏

Then a call came through. "Ignore it." I said breathing heavily while we moved from each others neck and wrist to lips.

We nowhere now kissing and another call came through.

"I have to get that...it's the apartment phone." Levi said so looking a little disappointed .

"Levi...." I just look into his eyes. He gave in and stayed. My shirt was not off and he was getting his off.

I touched his abs and we went back to kissing. He was touching me all the right ways because I moaned really loudly.

The phone went off again. Luckily the phone was right next to the bed.

Levi picked it up. "What?" He said annoyed. He played with me. he touched me and I'm between talking he licked me.

" Okay...I will be down in an hour" he said. He then started to grind on m member.

"Aaahh l-levi~~" I can't help but moan. He was teasing me.

"Okay 30 minutes" he said staring at me smirking.

He kept going and kept talking.

"Listen eyebrows I'm busy" he said

"Mmnnn!!" He went harder

"Just hang up the phone!" I couldn't take it anymore.

" busy with Eren? " Erwin said. I could hear him

Levi undid mine and is pants.

"So yeah 30 minutes?" Levi said aligning himself with me

"Sound like he is having fun is he?" Erwin said. Levi rolled his eyes

" Erwin screw off! " I yelled at him as Levi entered me.

Levi just hung up the phone and started thrusting in and out of me.

"Aahh~~ levi! Nngghh!" He started to slow down a lot

"Levi don't stop....i--Aahhh~~~" he sped up right away at my words. I couldnt speak. I couldn't even get a moan out.

He was going so fast and hard that it winding me immediately

"Nnghhhh!!" Levi grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight as he came.

After we were done Levi told me he would be right back. He was back within twenty minutes and in that time I had made him a salad we could share and a cup of black tea.

Sorry I had to make two chapters! This chapter and the last were supposed to be one but it FREAKIN REFUSED TO SAVE and I felt bad for throwing Eren and Levi at the bottom of my bed and leaving them there for twenty minutes. But then I remembered there was copy and paste so I didn't have to re-wright what I had already did☺