Chapter 19-School?!

"Oi Nashi! wake up!"

That voice sounds familiar..

"What is it Luke..."

"You need to wake up, NOW!"

"(Arghhhhh..)" I grumbled and started to sit up at my bed while my eye are still closed. "Nashi, it's time to go to School! please wake up or mom will scold you" he pleaded me and I quickly opened my eyes. HEK! I thought I'm not going to school?! "Luke!? since when did dad and mom enrolled me to a school???" I asked him shaking his hand. "A week ago, just shut up and get ready. I'll be waiting for you downstairs" He commanded me and I quickly got up and prepared myself to go to school.

After minutes,

After minutes of preparing, I came down running to Luke. He was so suprised that I haven't even had time to arrange my hair and put a light make up on. "What happened to your face?" Luke asked me stopping himself from laughing, "Just shut up and let's go" I said to him grumbling while going inside to our dad's car.

School

When I came to school, I was the only one who was running through the hallway, finding my room. Fuuuuuuddggee, Where is my rooomm??? I stopped at the last room in the left side and I found it!

I double checked the name lists and I found my precious name written in an ugly hand writing ( Just Gross ). I knocked at the door and the teacher quickly noticed me standing by the door, "Miss Dragneel, am I right?" she asked me then I nod. "Seat, NOW!" she shouted at me pointing in an empty chair at the back by the window, finally...I can seat and relax..or so I thought..

"Hey Nashi" my seatmate greeted me giggling. Sounds familiar..could it be?.."What the..Storm??" I asked Storm and punched him with no reason at all. I mean like, Who doesn't punch their seatmates when they knew they were their close friends without realizing it???

"Welcome to hell Nash, 10 hours no anime with shrek (Strict) teachers and no walls to escape" he said to me and I quickly had a small headache. "How about we use our powers?" I said to him with sparkling eyes, "This school has powers" He said to me leaning back, not listening to our teacher explaining the rules. "W-What do you mean, Storm?" I asked him worried, I don't wanna be trapped in a place with no anime!!!

"The name of the School explains everything" he said to me then he placed a book to his face and preparing to have a nap. "Welcome to Element Fiore High Institute for Magicians and Dragon Slayers" he added and took a deep nap.

I hope the others are in this school too so that I wouldn't be bored on Vacant time, Recess and Lunch breaks.

To Be Continued...