Chapter 22-Intramurals

Time skip~ "After the Gaming tournament"

"Ey Nashi, wanna go bowling?" Gale asked me.

"Nah, I'm gonna support Storm on his sport" I said to him then he sighed.

"I wanna go with you Gale, the school's boring when you don't have anything that much to do here in a crowded place" Rose said to Gale then Jer and Rowena ran up to me.

"We'll be staying if that's okay?" Jer asked Rose then she nodded.

They then walked off to the bowling station near by and we three are left here squishing up by the crowds to support Storm. Most likely the cheers were at Storm, even the other schools were eyeing at him and some just dooze off everytime he uses his special skills.

After the Game

"Storm, you put the gaming court on fire! Even the other schools are supporting you" Rowena said to him amazed.

"Yeah, how to be you 3x?" Jeremy asked Storm then he giggled a bit.

"Hey Nash, do you got any water? Mine's empty already" he asked me with puppy eyes.

"Let's go buy you some" I said to him then us four were walking directly to the gate.

Seeing myself being short and Storm is tall, adding Rowena and Jer like siblings..we're like a young couple with two kids!!

(A:FBI open up!😂)

After we brought water and Storm changed clothes, we went to town to pass time. We went buying Jolibee, Wacdonalds, Street foods then a walk to the park.

4:31 pm

We came back to the campus and relaxed to the rooftop with Gale and Rose.

"Nashi, want some chips?" Rose asked me then I picked some chips to the red bowl beneath her and me.

"It would be nice to watch the sun setting here?" Rowena asked us.

"Yeah, let's stay here for a bit until the sunset then?" Storm asked us.

We agreed then we waited for the sunset to happen.

A/N: Sorry for the late and boring update, I'm too much busy from school

A/N: Sorry for the late and boring update, I'm too much busy from school. I already got a lot of projects in my hand and an upcoming tests and exam😭 since after that misery it'll be our intrams, I'll assure to be saving some chapters for this story😃! Thank you for the 500+ reads😊and I'm hoping you would still wait my upcoming updates😄 Love lots!😘💕