Chapter 25-Confession

"What are you doing..?" I hear Storm said behind me which made me drop the notebook that I was holding, closed at the ground.

"I-I'm sorry.." I said to him while I bow and was planing of walking through the door when he surprisingly grabbed my right wrist and pulled me to him.

"You opened my diary?" he asked me then I gulped first before I nod at him, mot looking at his face.

"Hey look at me idiot" he said to me then he aligned my face to his.

"What.." I mumble under my heavy breaths because of my heart thumping rapidly.

"Don't be jealous Nashi, it was already in the past and besides, I didn't liked that girl anyway, I like you" he said to me then he closed his face to mine which made the atmosphere intense.

"W-Who was it a-anyway?"I asked to him, stuttering.

"She was the daughter of a commoner, likely the daughter of the candy shop owner that was nearest at our school" he said to me then I began to calm my nerves out.

"Oh..." I said on a low voice then I pulled myself at his face.

"Er.." he said while thinking of words.

After some times..

"Stooorrmmm!! Mommy's here" I heard Aunt Juvia called.

"I think your parents are home already" I said to him then he grabbed my hand and he lead me to the hallway to the stairs.

When we reached the living room, I saw there Rowena, Uncle Ice Princess and Aunt Juvia.

"Mom, Dad, I have a confession.." he said to them while tightening a little of his grip at my hand.

"This is my Girlfriend, Nashi"

"WHAAATTT?? You can't date the daughter of the Mr. Flame brain" Uncle said to him then Aunt Juvia smacked his head and went to squish Storm's face.

"Baby, I gurantee it. It would make me and your Aunt Lucy more closer" She said to Storm then Uncle started a quarrel with Aunt Juvia.

"Why did you do that for?!" he said to Aunt Juvia.

"I want them to be together, why can't you just agree to it Gray-sama" she said back with puppy dog eyes.

I knew that Uncle Gray had his walls broke down.

"Ehh... Dear.. I can't accept it that easily" he said to her then Aunt Juvia walked to him then pulled his head to her shoulder gently, making him hug her.

"It'll be okay Dear, and put on some clothes when we get to our room" she said to him then she smiled at us (Me and Storm) before they walked up to the stairs.

"Who dudes..you two are already a couple?" Rowena asked us then I shook my head.

"I have to ask my parents too though" I said to her.

"I'll be with you there" Storm said to me then smiled at him.

"You two are so perfect for each other, I wish I have someone too" Rowena said after she gave a heavy sigh.

"you're too much young to feel this" I said to her then we all laughed

To be continued..

A/N: Okay guys sorry for the super long update, gomeneee. I'm seriously busy with errands and some serious matters came up in my life last year before christmas that I sometimes can not accept it and go think of suicidical thoughts...

But I can still gather myself up and cross down this tiring problems :>

Anyways, I won't be writing much words in every chapters (personal reason) and my updates would also take longer (also personal reason)

Thank ya'll for reading and voting this story of mine❤️feel free to spend your free time reading at my other corny stories also, that's all. See ya'll at the next update💕