Chapter 20-Another Ceremony? Srsly?

Lunch time and I was hoping I would be eating alone but Storm sat across my table and put also his lunch on my table. "Hey Nashi, do you mind me joining you?" Storm asked me, "Sit, I don't mind" I said to him then I started to eat. While eating, Storm broke the silent atmosphere between us. "Hey Nash, wanna walk around the campus after eating?". "Yeah, while were at it, let's try finding the others if they are here in the campus" I said to him stuffed with foods. I don't have manners, hehhehe

After Eating

After eating, we went together walking from the campus grounds until Gym. When we got there, we saw Gale practicing basketball with someone familiar. "Hey Gale!" Storm shouted at Gale then Gale lost focus to his practice and been shot at his stomach by a ball. I quickly ran up to him, "Gale! Are you okayy?!" I said to him panicking, "Relax Nash, I'm okay" he said in a calm voice. I know he is masculine but I CARE!!

"Had you seen the others bro?" Storm asked Gale, "I think Rose is in her Karate class. Jeremy and Rowena are in the elementary building" Gale replied to Storm then he called his partner to come to him, "Had you remembered this boi guys?". "No" Storm and I said to Gale, "Already forgot the Nova?" Gale said to us then messed Nova's blond hair. Nova winked at me then Storm grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, "Heh" Storm hissed to Nova then he and Gale laughed. "Man, I'm just playing with ya. You really love Nashi that bad huh?" Nova said to Storm then I felt my cheeks are burning. "Look, Nashi's blushing" Gale said to those two then points at me.

I quickly covered my cheeks, "H-Hey! This is a private momment!" I said to Gale then I started punching him. Argh!!, after we talked to Nova and Gale, it was already time to go back to class.

After Class

"Nashi!!" Rose screamed at me while running. "Rose!!" I also screamed while hugging her so tightly, "Those two are like sepperated lovers" Gale said to us two then Rose just rolled over her eyes to Gale, "Aish! Let us be us, if you wan to be an idiot too, then hug Jeremy". "Ehh??" Jeremy said then he started to run as fast as he can, "Hey! wait for me!" Rose said catching up to Jeremy. "See you tomorrow!" Gale shouted to Rose then He and Storm laughed. He took a glimpse on his watch, "Well then, I'll be staying at the gym for a while. Toddles" Gale said to me and Storm then he walked off on his own. Storm and I was going to go home too when Rowena arrived.

"Uhm, can I walk home with you too?" Rowena asked us then we nodded to her. We three were walking home then suddenly we stopped at the first turn which was the way to Rowena's house, "Goodbye!" Rowena said to us waving then she continued to walk on her way home, "Be safe!" I said to her then me and Storm continued walking straight. Our house and his house are only 2 blocks away, that is why we can go home together. We were walking in silence until Storm spoke.

"Hey Nashi, are you joining any clubs?" He asked me without looking at me. "Maybe, I don't know. You? are you gonna join some?" I asked him also asked him. "It depends on you" He said to me then I already see our house already just after couple of blocks. While I was focusing on my way to our home, suddenly I felt a hand on my waist. It was Storm! And then he pushed me to him on his side making me blush, "I know Nova was teasing me a while ago but I really can't take it as a joke" He said with in a deep voice. "Haha, just calm down" I said to him smiling at his face then he also tried to smile at me.

Aaahhhhh, so cuteee!! He released me from his hand when we arrived at our house. "Bye! see you tomorrow" I said to him happily waving, "Same to you" He said to me with a bit smile then he continued walking alone until he reached to his house. I opened the door then I saw Luke standing infront of me, "You heard that?" I asked him trembling. "No worries, I won't tell mom and dad" He said to me then he took my bag then dad suddenly appeared out of nowhere, "What not to tell Luke??" He asked bro then he looked at me suspiciously. Dragonslayers do have great senses!

Luke and I remained silent to dad then he called mom and happy, "Hon! Happy! Luke and Nashi are hidding something!". Happy then arrived and said, "Lucy said go to the living room". Another ceremony? srsly?

To be continued