Chapter 21-School Sports

After days and days, Our in intramural will be held next 2 months announced by our Adviser. I quickly asked her, "Teacher! What will be the sports?". She answered, "Hm...ask our SSG president, I'm sure he has an answer to that question later".

You're our adviser and you don't know about it?! well..maybe some people really are weird.

"Are you joining sports?" Storm asked loookin at me intently, "E-Erm..maybe" I answered him. "Hmm..let's tour again at the campus? Maybe we would find some students there that are joining in sports" He said to me then I agreed, I really love sports, I hope I can join in.

After Class

After class, Storm and I toured the campus. I tried sepak takraw but I can't really handle the ball. It hurst so bad!!!, I tried badminton and I accidentally shot the shutlecock so hard that it was almost burnt before it got to the ground from the sky, Storm was so shocked about what happened and we quickly apologized to them. I tried basketball, swimming, soccer..in vain, I SUCK AT SPORTS!!

"Relax Nash, I still believe that there will be a sport for you" Storm said at me letting my hoped go up again but I really believe there would be no sports for me to join for our intramural. "Speaking of 'cheering you'...why won't you join cheerleading? It may not be a sport but you can enjoy there" Storm said to me with sparkling eyes.

"No, I don't wanna" I said to him, "Why? You would be cool being a cheerleader" He said to me imagining. "Stop imagining me in a cheerleading costume!" I said to him playing being angry, "Ok, ok" He said to me breathing heavily from laughing so hard.

"Hey! Girl with a pink hair!" A boy in Senior level came running at me with full speed, "I'm the president of the Student Supreme Government called as a SSG officer, my name's Shino. I'm gonna ask you if you already joined some of the sports?" He asked me then I quickly replied to him, "I haven't joined any yet. Why?" I asked him.

"There's another section on joining in the intramural of our school. We set a new section which is called the 'Gaming Section'. Mind checking it out?" I nodded at him then me and Storm followed me to the 3rd floor to the left side. We checked the rooms and all of the students who joined are all holding their phones, AMAZINGGG!!!

After we checked the rooms, Shino started to talk. "As you can see, there are 5 rooms in the gaming section. I don't have time to explain so I'll just give you this" He gave us a folded paper then he quickly run to the stairs.

SOOOO WEIRD

I opened the paper and there you can find the description of each rooms in the gaming section:

Gun Section as the 1st section
-This requires the games of shooting.

5v5 Online Game Section as the 2nd section
-This section requires thinking and reaction of time.

Game Developing Section as the 3rd section
-This section requires having high grades and addiction in computer system, making another game software with the best quality to satisfy the computer masters WIN!

Pixel Finishing Art Game Section as the 4th section
-This section requires to do task quickly and neatly in only 1 hour with colors up to 50.

And lastly, the Scary Game Section as the 5th section
-This section is literally a multiplying game with the opponent. Only 1 person is gonna play with the opponent in the game and gonna reach the last room without being hurt and answer the question given by the game developer.

"Nashi, what's with your face? It looks so creepy" Storm said to me being scared. "Imma play to the last section" I said to Storm then he gave a pat at my shoulder. "Well then, good luck. I'll be joining the sepak takraw, I'll be taking you home by 5. Okay?" He said to me then gave a pat on my head.

I smiled at him then I went straight to the 5th section. To my surprise, no one was there, it was colored gray with white striped room. I walked inside the room then sat at the couch beside, I'm not even scared. While I was starring at the huge flat screen TV, I heard the door opened..

To Be Continued

A/N: I'm dying to have a Gaming Section on our Intramural too😞😂