Chapter 26-Courting

Storm's POV

"I have to tell my parents too tho"

8 words that can make me nervous but, I shouldn't be, I know Uncle Natsu and Aunt Lucy are great people, but, courting the daughter of my father's frenemy, It gives me chills.

The Next Day

The next day, Nashi and I planned of going at their house, for courting, after class.

"Are you ready Storm?" Nashi asked me as we pause at their front door of their house.

"A-A bit..?" I said to her, stuttering, then I gulped.

"Relax, take a deep breath" she said to me then I did what she adviced me to do.

After that, Nashi opened up the door. We then walked to the living room.

Uncle Natsu was sitting beside Aunt Lucy while watching TV, Happy was playing with Loki (Lian and Luke's kid) at the playing mat on the ground.

"Welcome you two" Aunt Lucy said to us.

"Mom, Storm wants to say something to you" Nashi said at Aunt Lucy then everyone's eyes was on me.

"I-I..uhh.."

"I want to court your daughter Aunt Lucy, Uncle Natsu"

After of what I said, they were all startled and then Nashi hid herself behind me a bit.

"WHAT" Uncle Natsu said, breaking the silence.

"Calm down hon" Aunt Lucy said then she hugged Uncle Natsu.

"I think it's not the right time for you to do this Storm" Aunt Lucy added, "But I entrust you my daughter, that she'll be safe by your side"

I nodded then I looked at Uncle Natsu, he wore to his face his death glare at me, which frightened me a bit.

"Fine I'll also entrust you with my dearest daughter BUT, if you dare make my daughter cry, I'll assure you'll regret it" he said at me then I froze at my spot.

Thankfully Nashi held my hand and then I started to feel relaxed.

To be continued-

A/N: I think this story keeps on changing topics, like, I'm also confused🤔😂 but anyways, my point of writing this note is for ending this story of mine, or not?

Welp, anyways, thank you for reading this fan made story uwu❤️