Chapter 24-Notebook?

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

∞∞∞

Woah..
I'm..
FREAKED OUT!!!

Am I even that suitable to be his girlfriend? I'm not even that feminine..

"It's okay to say "no", you know?" He said to me.

"Yes I want to be your girlfriend" I unknownly answered.

"Really?" He asked me one more time.

"Yes" (I haven't thought of it yet!)

"Great! Should tell the others?" He asked me closing our gap.

I pulled back a litte and talked him back, "I think we should just keep it a secret.."

"If you want to" he said to me then he hugged me wholeheartedly.

"Now since you're my girlfriend, I'll set rules" he added after releasing me from his grip.

"Arrgghh, rules, rules, rules..!" I said annoyingly, I'm not a type of person that follows rules.

"It's for you whether you like it or not" He said to me then I quickly ran to the door but he froze the knob, I ran at the window but he pulled me with a laso and froze the window.

"Number 1"

Aahhhh, please stop..!!

*a moment later*

"The rules are so unfair! Why am I the only one had these thing??" I asked him pleading.

"Because boys have to protect what they own, and I own you know" he said to me, before he counter attack me, someone knocked at the door.

"Storm! Aunt Juvie's calling you"

I think it was Rowena's voice on the other side.

"Okay! I'll be there in a minute" Storm answered back.

"Be quick!" Said by the person on the other side then it went down the stairs because I could hear creeks from the wooden floor.

"I'll be back in a flash" Storm said to me then he cleaned himself then he cleared the ice on the knob easily and went down the stairs. I waited for him in a while in his room.

I took a tour myself in his room, opening his closet, checking every corner of his room if he's hiding something secret, and playing his figurines. While I was at checking under his bed, I found something. It was a near burned notebook already covered in dirt, the title isn't clear so I just opened the notebook. Without aware, the pictures were all moving like a clip, I watch it longer until I came in a part where I saw Storm gave someone chocolates while I was there at the corner crying while watching him intently.

To be continued..