Chapter 23-Will You?

A/N: Sorry for this long update since I'm getting bored of updating my stories here and was thinking of deleting also my stories like I usually do long time ago😔 but since I made this so far, I think I'm not gonna delete any stories here cuz I might regret them😅😂, I'll just be updating them whenever I got the time to update, that's it and stay tuned for my other updates!♥Thank you for reading this story, don't also forget to vote♥♥

∞∞∞∞∞∞

The Next Day (2nd day of intramural)

While I was walking in the hallway of our room, I saw the students glaring at me and gossiping about me.

"Haven't you heard? Nashi and Storm are into relationship but they wanted to hide it because there would be a disaster when the public knows about it?"

Who dares to spread those gossips?? I'm very short tempered and if I ever loose controll I'll burn this school!

As I continue to walk silently, I heard someone screamed my name.

"Nashi!!"

I turned my head infront of me and I saw Rowena running as fast as she can, she then held my hand and dragged me somewhere.

"Where are we going?? I need to check attendance first!" I said to her but she still continued to drag me.

"Attendance can wait" she said to me then I just let her drag me somewhere.

Unknown Place/Alley

"Nashi's here" Rowena said after she released me from an alley.

Starring at the dark part of the alley, someone back hugged me, familiar smell..

"Storm?" I asked the random guy back hugging me then he released me from his hands.

"Yeah, I need you to discuss with something" He said to me then I nodded.

Before we started to talk about this "something", We first went to Storm's house (not far from the alley) then we sat on the living room. Good thing Uncle Ice Princess and Auntie Juvia is not home.

"Guys, Do you had any idea who spread those fake rumors?" Storm asked us then Rowena and I exchanged glances.

"Well, I only knew the rumor from my friend in school" Rowena said to me then Storm looked at me like curiously.

"I heard the rumors a while ago while I was walking to the hallway" I said to him then he started to think of something.

"Nashi, had you seen Rose and Gale when you were walking to school?" Storm asked me then I shook my head.

"No, I haven't seen them while I was walking to school" I said to him.

"Gale said he isn't going today for a family errand, and Rose...I don't know, maybe somehow gone somewhere for an errand too?" Rowena said to us.

Strange..Gale never go somewhere with his family and Rose do follow her schedules without delays, why so sudden with a change of attitude? Or more like an exchange of attitude?

"I'm gonna try calling Gale" Storm said to us then he left the living room.

"I'm also gonna try calling Rose" Rowena also said to me then she also left the room.

And I was left in the living room, how pitiful.

As I was sitting there waiting for them, I stood up and roam in the second floor. There was only 4 doors, 3 named and 1 wasn't. The 2 rooms on the right side are for Storm's siblings while the first room in the left was for Storm.

Out of my curiosity, I opened the door and I felt shock as I saw his room. It's all painted snow blue with glowing sky blue snow flakes at the ceiling, a telescope for stargazing, sketch pads on the study table, a bed with a galaxy covered pillows and blanket, beside the table was a digital clock and to the farthest corner at the right side was a wooden shelf with some pictures in frames.

I quietly closed the door and I went to look for the pictures. The first picture that got my eyes was me and Storm playing in a sand box, I think I was in my elementary in that picture and the second one was me and Storm eating ice cream on an amusement park, I remeber it clearly it was his birthday but instead of inviting our classmates, he invited only me that time.

I looked more of the photos then suddenly I felt a hand touched my shoulder.

"What are you looking? And why are you here?"

I quickly turned around and I saw Storm standing in front of me.

"E-Err..I was just exploring and..uh..because of my curiosity about your room, I took a peek and I was amazed to see a cool, beautiful room" I said to him then he pulled me by my waist.

"Thank you, but why did you came inside? You said you only TOOK a peek?" He said to me in a teasing manner.

"Because I saw the pictures in the corner, so I went to take a look" I said to him honestly and he cupped one of my cheeks.

"Now you know what you looked like when you were in elementary, you were chubby back then" He said to me then I slap him in the shoulder.

"You're so mean" I said to him, slapping him more and more.

"You are just cute when you're being teased though" He said to me then I covered my face.

"Baka Storm! Baka!" I said to him while covering my face.

Storm's hands surprisingly released me, I felt relived, but then my two hands that covered my intire face was seperated only at the bottom part where my lips were and I felt a skin touches my lips.

NO WAY! This Storm did that?!

I pushed his face and to my surprise, Storm really did kissed me!

"You taste strawberries" He said to me then I feel my face is getting hotter and hotter.

"Awhh, cute bunny blushing to the tip of the ears" He added then I covered my face again.

"I hate you Storm Fullbuster! I hate you I hate you I hate you" I said to him then his hand pulled me to him then he whispered something on my ear:

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

To Be Continued...