The Return

Peridots pov (finally!!!!)

I was officially a high school graduate, for the time being I wanted to continue on my robonoid studies and become involved in engineering or aviation, however my parents being big time lawyers wanted me to forget all that "dirty grunt work" and pursue law or some sort of criminal justice field, which really wasn't my fortake. I could care less for this so called, social reform of 'Justice'. But aside that philosophical point I can drone on about- "Peridot, can we go play ball, pleaaaseeee" Malachite whined "you've been working on your project all dayyyy" being all dramatic, as she laid across my desk. Sigh "Malachite, just five more minutes, an I promise you, I'll take you to get ice cream" she perked up in interest to that idea "Really?!" She smiled "I guesssss" I dragged out. She batted her eyelashes, those big blue sea green colored eyes, how can I say no to a face like that, an she knew it worked too. That's how she usually got her way AND got away with almost everything. I smirked cocking my head as a , really Malachite? She continued to smile big an I groaned "Oh alright" "Yayyyy~ " she cheered as she bounced up an down shaking the table almost causing my tools to fall off. "Wow hey take it easy!-" "Peridot, Malachite, we need to talk" my father Bluemen Greene, stood there with his briefcase in hand, suit press and cleaned. He was a bit OCD okay actually major OCD, but at least we knew he was a man who cared about his hygiene. "Papa your back~" Malachite excitedly ran towards him wrapping her arms around his waist and firmly squeezing him into a hug. "Yes yes honey I missed you too" he placed a hand on her head; he was out of town for months, having to work on some big cases, a murder case being the biggest one allegedly that I overheard my dad's discussing about over the phone one evening awhile back before he left. "Peridot" he said sternly, "Zircon..." I deadpan he huffed and rolled his eyes "It's Fath-" he stops an pinch the bridge of his nose then push up his right eye monocular "We have a meeting in the living room, something me and your father wanted to discuss, including you too Malachite" she nods an I groan "another lame meeting, how about a family picnic for once instead...like old times before HE came into the picture. . ." I grumble the last part "Stat" as he walked away, with Malachite still clinging onto his leg an waist, waddling away like a penguin "Ay Sgt!" I saluted "And without the snark! And make sure you wash up!" He shouted down the hall, I slouch back over, I had grease stains all over my hands, a small splotch on my cheek an right above my eyebrow, beads of sweat because I have been messing with power tools involving wielding pieces together all day, my usual triangle hair was a mess. I took off my goggles an with the only clean part of my arm wiped the sweat from my forehead then removing my apron hanging it on the coat rack. I stood up and stared at my almost finished product an smirked with pride.

Time skip

I made my way upstairs to my bedroom which was almost like a master bedroom because my bathroom was in my own room so I didn't have to share. we stayed in a house but I call it a mansion, it had 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms but each was suited for its own use and some were left for guest, like family. although none ever visited nor did we really hardly ever have any guest. Maybe occasionally Malachites drama crew, since Leon, I spit his name, forced her to join a extra curricular. Upon entering my room which consisted of black wallpaper with aliens and other extra terrestrial designs, other sorts of things like my computer and a flat screen TV a few band posters here and there, my bong half sticking out from underneath my bed which I slightly kicked under an other 'personal things' but let's not get into that. I also had things consisting of stuff like my favorite DVD collections on a shelf, one being this Canadian comedic romance slice of life called camp pining clods, it was an Canadian anime I really enjoyed. because I wanted to get into 'other foreign' shows like the uncultured swine I am but for the most part my room was organized for someone with a sloppy attitude. I threw off my dirty clothes tossing them into the dirty laundry basket an pulled open my closest double doors, scanning over the items of attire to wear, I took out an black tank top with my lesbian romance written on it and my black and green plaid flannel, as well black converse. I went to my dresser an took out some ripped denim jeans, I proceeded to the bathroom, turning on my Bluetooth an connecting to my phone. listening to some jams while I bathed. Steam started to fill the air an roll from underneath the crack of my bathroom door. After I finished my shower, drying off an changed into my clothing. I fixed my hair in its usual state,  I stood there an stared at myself in the mirror.

Hi, I'm Peridot Penny Greene. Currently 19 years of age, birthday August 3rd, highschool graduate, studies and interest technology and engineering, I love science, like I think Neil Tyosn Degrassi is the shit. I make robonoids for fun and sell them for money as a side hustle.
My hair is blonde,but in my past life I was a burnette, yes I dyed my hair blonde because I disliked my brown locks. I hate my emerald green eyes and freckles that splattered from my shoulders up to my cheeks. I have one nose ring, two industrial piercings in both ears plus gauges and somehow majestically was able to convince my parents into allowing me to get four tattoos, really I snuck out with some friends an we got tattoos the night after then went to this rad party in a barn, firewalk I think it was? Best night ever! My dad's were really furious, mostly Leon MY father Bluemen before he turned into such a wuss, was actually pretty understanding that I'm a young adult now.

I stared at myself long an hard, wow...I've changed so much..."Peridot! " My father shouted from outside my door "Your 5 minutes late young lady!" Ughh, I groaned internally, I grabbed my glasses from off the sink but before exiting I stopped, there sitting on the sink dangling from the edge almost was a bracelet, it was black with blue infused strings and a tear shaped pendant of a Lapis Lazuli, how long has it been...I wonder if she even still remember me, who am I kidding she's probably all but forgotten me, new friends, doing bad things with good company. "Peridot!" He shouted again "c-coming!" I was snapped out of my thoughts an grabbed the bracelet, but a promise is a promise, even if you've forgotten me, my friend.. A small smile spread across my lips as I exited my bathroom.

Time skip

I sat slouching back on the couch, my father's sitting across from us in their arm chairs with straight postures "Sit up right young lady" my other father Leon Yellow Zircon Greene gave me a stern look, I sigh sitting up right "honestly your 19 years old, you can at least act more proper and less rebellious, I thought that phase was supposed to have ended ages ago, look at Malachite " I glance over at my little sister who had platinum hair, sea green eyes with hints of blue at her iris she wore a floral frilly dress an was sitting with an upright posture with her hands in her lap crossed. If only you truly knew that this was an act she was putting on once you guys left home. I rolled my eyes. "Much better thank you" my other father Bluemen Zircon cleared his throat then smiled, for once I haven't seen him do that in such a long time. "We have some good news, we wanted to announce to the family" an my other father smiled just as excitedly. We sat up with more interest now honestly I don't think we could sit more straight than we already were, ha except fun fact I'm not straight. "I know this so sudden but your father and I thought there is no place like home" I raised an eyebrow at the understatement "So..." My other father cut in "we decided it's time to move again, an back to our old home in beach city" huhhhhhhhh?! Malachite and I mouths both dropped, lost for words.

I wanted cph to be some an anime version but made from Canadian anime but instead it's called camp pining clods, like a slice of life :)