New book, new page, new story.

So this is the second book. Of Echo Tears Pack. If you want to understand what is going on. And what is really happening. And how the relationships work. You're either going to figure it out. Or you're going to want to read Echo Tears Pack. You can find that on my profile. Don't forget to follow for updates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

He clutched his jacket closer to his body, the cold air nipped at his neck and bare hands. A hot steaming breath blew from his mouth as he yawned in the early morning. He walked into the art studio, some people stood staring at paintings, and other things that hung on the walls, he walked to the back room to start working. Jade was in the corner listening to music and drawing a skeleton.

"Good morning Philip," she said without looking up from her drawing. He mumbled under his breath a greeting. Then got to work, he started to draw, but it sowly turned in the wrong direction. It was a beautiful sketch, just not of what they would put in the store window for people to see.

He didn't notice Jade watching him until she snatched up a picture from his hands."Hey!" He protested, she put up an elegant hand and flipped her long black hair behind her back. She had highlights of green in her hair, her hole attire was either, black, brown, or green. She stared at the picture for a moment.

"Philip, who is this?" She asked.

"M-my roommate." He said shyly.

"Philip, have you been having sex with your roommate?" She asked.

"No." He said, his face was red with embarrassment, he bit his lip and tapped his pencile on the other pictures he had drawn of Luke. All sexual, and very detailed, and explicit.

"Philip, I made this studio so that artist can express themselves in a safe environment, drawing pictures of your roommate bent over gripping the bed sheets and looking in pain is not a safe way to express yourself." She said, she looked at the pictures again, "they are very good, I want you to put these in your private folder, and not talk about this, or draw anymore. After you do this, you have the day off to go do this to your roommate." Jade said firm.

"What?" He asked breathlessly.

"You get the day off to go have sex with this person, when you come back tomorrow, I don't want to see one picture of him like this." She gestured to the pictures, he nodded and started to slide the papers into his private folders, and walk out of the studio.

Walking back the apartment faster than he had left the apartment, images crossed his mind what he might do to Luke. The sounds he would make, the way he would taste. He was already hard thinking about it, he got to the apartment, but the door was slightly opened, he swore he closed it and told Luke to lock it when he left. Suddenly he heard Luke gasp.

"Please s-stop." Luke moaned, Philips eyes widened when he saw Michael on top of Luke on the couch, the bastered feeling up Luke. Luke's eyes were shut tight, and he bit his lip while Michael kissed his neck, and started to pull his shirt up.

Luke pulled his shirt down and tried to push Michael off of him, but he was so much bigger than Luke. "Stop, I don't feel comfortable doing this, I don't love you." Luke tried to say to Michael, but he seemed not to care, and proceeded to engage to unbutton Lukes pants. Philip barreled into the room, and punched Michael dead in the face.

Grabbing Micheals shoulders and throwing him against the ground, Philip got on top of Michael and started to throw punch after punch his blood boiling and his body on fire. Philip pulled Micheal to his feet when his nose started to bleed, he pushed Michael threw the door, making Michael fall in the ground and roll.