CHAPTER 4

TIME SKIP: 3 WEEKS

Intense Storms. Lance didn't like them. Sure, he LOVED rain. JUST rain though. Not the scary thunder. Not the winds that would howl like wolves. Not the deadly flashes of lightning.

As Lance sat wrapped in his blankets, the storm continued outside.

Lance heard a large crash.

But it didn't exactly sound like thunder. It was..too close to be thunder.

Lance looked out his window.

No way, Lance thought. I must be seeing things!

Lance rubbed his eyes and looked again.

Yup, the crashed alien ship was still there.

Lance opened his window. He looked for the garrison adults who should be coming any minute. But they didn't.

The ship was starting to go up in flames.

What if there's valuable data in there? Lance thought. What if there are survivors?!

Guess it was up to Lance to find out!

Lance climbed out his window and approached the ship.

"You can do this Lance, You can do this!" Lance said as he ran into the ship.

Lance searched through the thing, which was getting hotter by the minute. Lance eventually found something. Or rather, someone!

In what he assumed was the pilot's seat, was a very tall person with a helmet on.

"Oh my god!" Lance gasped. "Are you ok?"

No response. They must've been unconscious.

"C'mon! We have to get you out of here!" Lance started to drag the guy out of the ship. They were very leight. TOO leight for their size.

Lance pulled up out of the ship just before it burst into flames.

...

Lance laid the person down on the other bed in the room. He decided the best idea was to strip the guy to check for any injuries and let him cool down from the heat. He was about to lift off the helmet.

Lance took a deep breath. He was about to see the face of an alien.

Lance pulled it off and gasped.

It was a man, that was for sure. He seemed just a little bit older than him. Like around 19.

(sure lets do that)

The alien had pointy ears, long silky white hair, and purple skin.

He was beautiful.

Lance shook his head. No stop, don't oogle over someone you technically haven't met yet! He thought.

Lance removed he chest plate to find a gash on his hip.

"OH MY-" Lance gasped. He quickly ran to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. Then, he wrapped the wound. Last;y, he placed a wet cloth over the alien's forehead to cool them down.

"What are you?" Lance breathed.