CHAPTER 5

Lotor felt...cooler. He felt more relaxed than he had earlier.

Is this..what death feels like? Lotor thought. It feels...nicer than I thought it would.

Suddenly, he felt something touch his face. His eyes fluttered open.

He saw a beautiful person, with dark skin and bright blue eyes. But the orange uniform, he was wearing was quite ugly and tacky.

"Who-What..." Lotor mumbled.

"Shhh," the person said. "Everything is OK," the person put a wet cloth on Lotor's forehead.

Lotor tried to sit up, but winced in pain.

"Don't do that!" the person said. "Your wound is still healing!" The person pushed Lotor back down onto the soft surface.

"Who..where am I?" Lotor breathed.

The person held up a bowl and spoon. "I'll tell you later," they said. "Right now, you need to eat. Your too skinny to be healthy."

"I'm not-"

"Eat." the person said.

Lotor looked at the mixture in the bowl. "How do I know it's not tainted?" he glared.

"Dude, I literally rescued you why would I poison you right after?"

"Do...Do you not know who I am?"

"No..." the person handed the bowl to Lotor. "You can tell me after you eat."

"Bu-"

"No Buts! You must be starving!"

Lotor smelled the food. He really was...

Quiznack it, dying from poison was worth it.

Lotor ate some of...whatever he was eating. It was really good! He ended up finishing the whole bowl.

The person chuckled. "Glad you like it."

"Many Thanks," Lotor sighed. "I apologize, I have not eaten for the last 4 Quintets."

"Four what now?" the person asked.

"What do you mean, what?"

"What's a Quintet?"

"Wait...where am I?!" Lotor demanded.

"SHH!! Keep it down!" the person waved their hands around frantically. "No one can know you're here!"

"Wh-"

"Look, let me explain." the person sighed. "My name is Lance McLain. You're on the planet Earth and at the Galaxy Garrison."

Lotor nodded along.

"The Galaxy Garrison are space exploration people. They train cadets like me to go into space. But you crashed here last night and no one came so I helped. But I worry if they know there's an alien here, they'll hurt you."

"I see."

"You're turn." Lance said.

"Excuse me?"

"I answered your question, you answer mine. Who are you? And what are you?"

"I am Prince Lotor of the Galra Empire."

"And what exactly is the galra empire."

"Well the short of it is, the galra empire is made up a vile race-which I have to call myself-called the galra. They are ruled by my father, Zarkon. They enslave and destroy worlds all throughout the galaxy. I tried to stand up to him, but was banished a result. I had run out of rassions and was about to accept death when..I crashed. And now I'm here."

"Why am I just now hearing about this empire now?" Lance asked.

"You must be one of the few planets Zarkon has not discovered yet. But if I stay, he will definitely find you. I have to get back to my ship."

"Your ship?" Lance said. "Dude that thing blew up!"

"What?!"

"Yeah! Right after I pulled you out your ship blew up!"

"Then I must find a ship and leave as soon as possible."

Lance seemed to be deep in thought. "Ok, the garrison basically makes those here. But it won't be easy to get you one. It will take a long while for us to make a plan help you escape Earth. But I'm willing to help you."

"Really?"

"Yes. But you will have to stay in this room. I'll bring you food and stuff, but you can't leave."

"I understand. Thank you Lance McLain."

"Just call me Lance."

"Just call me Lotor."

"Yeah, I was planning on it. You're no Prince of mine." Lance smirked.