CHAPTER 16

Hunk was confused. Why had Keith called a meeting? Didn't he hate going to them?

"Guys, I have grave news." Ketih said, he arms crossed.

"Wait! We should wait for Lance!" Hunk said.

"That's it," Kerith said. "Lance is a traitor to Voltron."

"What?!" the team gasped.

"I found him last night on the phone with Prince Lotor. He was saying he couldn't wait to see him. It was obvious he was working for him!"

"What are we going to do?" Alurra gasped.

"I took care of it," keith waved his hand. "I threw him out of the airlock."

"YOU F*CKING WHAT?!"

Everyone turned to Hunk, who was practically steaming with fury.

"Did you even give him a chance to explain?!" Hunk screamed.

"What's there to explain? He betrayed us!" Shiro said.

"Wh-What?! NO!" Hunk shook his head.

"Hunk I know it's hard to accept but-"

Hunk slapped Alurra's comforting hand away. "You're all such idiots!" he yelled. He started to pace. "I swear we were gonna tell you soon we just-"

"Tell us what Hunk?" Shrio asked.

"We've met Lotor before!" Huk said.

Everyone gasped.

"He crashed on Earth one day and Lance took him in! I came to the garrion and joined in on the secret later on, but we knew him! Hell, Lotor is Lance's boyfriend!"

"Hunk, That's impossible!" Alurra said.

Suddenly, a screen appeared.

"Paladins," Lotor said.

"Lotor!" Hunk cried. "I was just explaining everything to them! But they think Lance is a traitor and shot him out of the airlock!"

"Don't worry, Lance is safe here with me. He's still asleep." Lotor said.

"Thank goodness!"

"Anywho, I was calling to make a deal." Lotor said.

"And what would that be?" Alurra crossed her arms.

"I request the yellow paladin Hunk, join me on my ship. In return, the galra empire will form an alliance with Voltron to no longer harm planet and release all that have fallen under our control."

"DEAL!" Hunk cheered.

"NO DEAL!" Keith yelled.

"Keith, you don;t get a say in this after what you did." Hunk said. "It's a deal. I'd rather be with my best friends than be with a team who threw one of their own to their death."