CHAPTER 7

"I'm proud of you," Lotor said as he dabbed Lance's black eye with a wet cloth. "Even if it wasn't a fight to the death, you stood up for yourself. That's something any warrior should be proud of."

"Heh, thanks Lotor," Lance cracked a small grin.

"Now if only we could deal with that pesky...what was the word again?" Lotor couldn't remember.

"Racist?" Lance reminded.

"Yes! That one! If only we could deal with him."

"It'll be harder to tell a teacher about him," Lance explained. "Keith was already a bad kid. But Iverson is a teacher. They'll be less likely to-"

"Would you like me to handle it?"

"Dude. Your purple."

"Oh yes! Right, sorry."

"Hey, don't think it's a bad thing! I think it looks good on you." Lance winked.

...

"So, your saying Iverson is being Racist to you and discriminating against you?" The principal asked.

"Yes," Lance nodded. "I can never find a group and instead if helping he just calls me a dumb mexican and tells me to sot on the bench. I'm so behind in his class because I haven't been able to learn!"

(Ok, authors note. I FORGOT IVERSON HIMSELF WAS AFRICAN AMERICAN! I am such an idiot! But I'm too scared to go back and change it! It helps the story! I apologize so much for this conflict of interest!)

"I see, well. Are you sure your not-"

"I wouldn't lie about this." Lance said.

"Alright." The principal. "I'll handle it."

Mr. Iverson had a sub that day.