CHAPTER 9

Lance awoke naturally that next morning. It was a weekend, so he didn't have class so he had turned off his alarm clock.

Lance yawned and stretched.

How did I get back into my bed? Last I remember I-

Then he remembered what he said last night. How could he have just said that?! He was so screwed when Lotor woke up...

Suddenly, Lotor woke up from the other side of the bed.

"Oh! Uh, morning!" Lance said.

"Good morning," Lotor said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Uh yeah, fine!" Lance rubbed his eyes again. He couldn't seem to get the eye-crust from his eyes.

"Here, allow me,," Lotor grabbed a wet cloth and rubbed Lance's eyes with a loving face.

"Wh-Why are you making that face?"

It suddenly occurred to Lotor that Lance didn't remember last night.

"Well, um, Lance," Lotor sat down. "I'm not sure if you're aware, but in your tired state last night you...confessed to me."

"No, I remember," Lance put his head down. "And I also ruined the one friendship I had."

Lotor cupped Lance face with his hands. "That's true," he said.

Then, he softly kissed Lance. "Because you just upgraded it!"

"D-Does this mean you don;t wanna go back into space?"

Lotor shook his head. "I want nothing more than to spend my days here. With you."

...

Lance and Lotor had the entire day off, so they had all day to develop their new relationship.

"Lotor, can I ask you something?" Lance asked he looked up from the pictures Lotor was showing him.

"Of course darling," Lotor said.

Lotor had taken a liking to calling Lance that nickname.

"From all these pictures, Galra seem to have the same physical structure." Lance said. "Large, furry, and pure yellow eyes. I don't mean to be rude, but you don't seem to look like the others. Is there a reason for that?"

Lotor looked down, he seemed ashamed.

"Lotor," Lance held Lotor's hand. "You can tell me anything,"

Lotor took a deep breath.

"I'm half of an extinct race." Lotor said. "The Alteans were a glorious race, once allies with the Galra. But the Galra turned on them and destroyed them all. But my mother."

(Literally copied that from the oneshot lol)

"Oh Lotor, I am so sorry. I didn't know."

"I didn't expect you too."

"Enough about me!" Lotor smiled. "Tell me more about you!"

"Lotor, I feel like I've been talking about myself all day!" Lance laughed.

"It will never be enough. I want to know every detail about you from the little dots on your face to the core of your soul."

Lance blushed. Lotor was such a romantic!