chapter 7| Football

Outfit above
I kept getting calls from that cops about the fire. Would they really send a detective down here? I'm finally getting back to normal. I have a amazing guy "friend" and Dakota has been acting normal but she still doesn't talk as much, but she seems to like Noah.

Today Noah is coming over to watch the game with me. I told him I wasn't a football fan and he was mad (In a playful way). Noah is actually on the football team also. We'd be hanging out alone. And I was ready. I haven't gotten any flashbacks lately.

I heard a knock on the door when I opened it was Noah..... and his friends. I was a little disappointed but it's whatever they came with snacks. I stepped inside and they came in. "FOOTBALL" Noah and Todd semi yelled. "I just came for the food" Dylan said. "Same" Vanessa added. Then that little brat walked in with her nose up.

"Nice place it's.... Small and cute" She said looking around. I rolled my eyes and closed the door after her. I looked over and they looked comfy. There was a spot next to Noah. I went to sit next to him but before I knew it Brittany sat there and gave me a glare.

I'm not only one who noticed that. Dylan did. He patted a spot next to him on the floor. So I sat there. " Sorry about that she can be a bit much"He said. "Why are you apologizing for her" I asked. "She's my sister". My eyes widen. I feel bad for him. "Yep" He added.

My head snapped when Noah and Todd started yelling at the tv. The other team must've scored a goal or touchdown. I'm really not a football person. I got up to fill the snacks bowl with pretzels. Mental Note: Get better snacks. As I was pouring chips I felt hands on my waist from behind.

I turned around to see Noah. " You need better snacks" He said. I laughed. He grabbed a pretzel and got back to game. I'm used to Noah flirting with me. But I wonder what his intentions are with me. Am I even ready for a relationship?

After the game they all started leaving. But Dylan stayed and helped me clean. "Want us to wait for you Dylan" Noah asked. " Yea I'm just helping her clean I'll be down in 5 minutes" Dylan said as he started sweeping. "Ok" Noah said while giving me a hug. I didn't hug him back. My thoughts got the best of me. What are his intentions.

Noah looked at me for a little like he was reading my eyes. Just because he's studying psychology doesn't mean he can study my actions. Then he left. "Thanks Dylan but you really didn't need to help" I reassured. " I know but I actually have to talk to you about something" He stopped sweeping.

"Brittany usually gets what she wants and she's likes Noah. Im just warning you she can be a little.....sneaky" He explained. I nodded. Great now I have to keep an eye on her. After he got finished helping he left.

Not soon after but I got a knock on the door. I opened the door to see that it was...

TBC

I hope you are enjoying this story so far

Question of the day: Who do you think is at the door