4

Jinyoung was ignoring everything and everyone as he just go to a vending machine to get a drink of water. He walked through the cafeteria and headed out from the door. Before stepping out, a sound of a tray fell against the ground. Jinyoung looked back to see a kid being bullied. He only shook his head before continuing his way out. The cafeteria door closed behind him, Jinyoung continued to walk as he opened the water.

"Ah, why do I feel guilty for not wanting to help that kid."

Jinyoung mumbled to himself remembering about the boy that he recently saw. Yeah, the same boy from the gym was in the cafeteria being bullied. Jinyoung turned back around and headed back to the cafeteria. Perfect timing, that what he can say as he hurried to block a punch from the bully. The bully looked at his side as he realized his hand was grabbed.

"Who are you huh?"

"..."

"A pathetic student that wants to be strong huh? Aish, you- ah!"

Jinyoung stopped the other fist that was coming for him. His grip tightened making the other whimper in pain. Just as he was satisfied, he lighten up and push away the bully. The bully got up and left the cafeteria mad that he got embarrassed by another student. Jinyoung watches before looking back at the boy he just save.

"Daehwi!"

Another student shouted, Jinyoung took the time and walked off but Daehwi grabbed Jinyoung's wrist. Jinyoung looked back at the younger till his friend caught up.

"Da-Daehwi-ah? Who's this..?"

His friend said with shock in his tone, Daehwi blinked before realizing what he was doing.

"Jihoon, this, uh he's-"

"Jinyoung."

Daehwi was caught off guard when Jinyoung decided to answer the question for him. Daehwi looked back at Jinyoung, Jinyoung looked at him and Jihoon for a bit before turning around leaving them.

"Jinyoung huh? So you're gay for him?"

"What?! No!"

Jihoon let out a chuckle as Daehwi slap his shoulder.

"Come on, lets go get you another tray. What happen to you anyway? Did you run into him?"

"Uhh, students being rude as ever. He just came by to help."

Daehwi said as he reimagined the scene that happened not too long ago. Jihoon rolled his eyes and grabbed his friend's wrist. He dragged his friend back in the lunch line and ordered food for him.

"You don't have to do that."

"No buts. Besides if you're not going to eat then might as well give this to Seonho."

"Seonho, I haven't seen that pig in so long."

From Daehwi's comment, the two laughed till the cashier came out handing Jihoon the tray with the ordered food. Daehwi ended up holding the tray since it was for him after all. They walked to the table with his other friends, Woojin, Donghyun, Seonho, Guan Lin, you know the rest. It was a very big group of friends gathered together, to the point 2 or 3 tables are full of them.

"Yah Daehwi! What took you so long?!"

"Are you okay? I saw some bullies stopped you."

"Our baby is being bullied?!"

Everyone in his little(big) group looked at him suddenly at the mention of bully. He let out a cough and laughed awkwardly before sitting down.

"It's fine, I wasn't hurt."

Daehwi assured them and showed no expression of pain or any signs that could mean hurt in their eyes. They doubted it a little before watching Daehwi eat and chat away like usual. Jinyoung watches Daehwi from the cafeteria door. Everything about Daehwi is fine to Jinyoung, just something was similar, wasn't too aware of that feeling. Jinyoung turned around and headed back to class not realizing that Daehwi was staring right back at him.

[School Hours End]

Jinyoung packed his stuff as soon as his classmates left the room. The teacher went on out after cleaning up the board and podium. Jinyoung looked up and saw Daehwi standing by the doorway. When Daehwi spot Jinyoung catching him standing here, he decided to walk in.

"Earlier, thanks for saving me. And don't mind Jihoon too."

Jinyoung only look at Daehwi who was fidgeting with his fingers. Daehwi felt anxious about that since Jinyoung wasn't going to respond to his thanks. Jinyoung thought about it for a bit but decided to keep quiet. He grabbed his things and left Daehwi in the room alone. Daehwi felt both shocked and embarrassed due to the fact that Jinyoung just left without acknowledging his thanks. Daehwi hurried out to find Jinyoung but his friends found him first.

"Yah, Daehwi~ where did you run off to huh?"

Woojin said in a cute tone as Daehwi just look at him weirdly. The two had a staring contest for who knows how long.

"Don't do that... ever."

Daehwi said as the others burst out laughing, Woojin was embarrassed but Hyungseob was there to cheer him up a bit. They walked out together all the way to the school gate. Jinyoung saw and stood up looking at Daehwi. Daehwi was waving his friends off by the time Jinyoung decided to walk over. Daehwi turned around and ran into Jinyoung's body, he rubbed his head a bit before realizing who he bumped into.

"Ah! Jinyoung-ssi! So-"

"Let's go."

"W-What?"

Now it's Jinyoung's turn to grabbed onto Daehwi's wrist. He walked off with Daehwi following behind having confusion written on his face. They got in front of a building when Daehwi was finally able to break free from Jinyoung's grip.

"Yah, why would you drag me all the way here without my consent?"

Daehwi asked in an annoyed tone, Jinyoung looked at the store beside him before turning to Daehwi. Daehwi looked beside him and remembered some memories from when he was a kid after being adopted from his abusive parents. He looked through the glass and found someone he wanted to see. He left Jinyoung and ran inside, Jinyoung was confused but then followed him in.

"Minhyunie hyung!"

Daehwi called out to the cafe worker, he turned and smiled once he saw Daehwi coming over.

"Yah, look at you. Didn't call or text, I didn't expect you to come in."

Minhyun said to Daehwi, Daehwi shared a sheepish smile before glaring back. Minhyun caught on and looked at where Daehwi was looking at.

"Wow, did you pick up that handsome student there?"

Daehwi's face reddened at Minhyun's comment before hitting his hyung.

"Awh~ our little Daehwi grown up! You're even blushing!"

"Hyung! Shut up!"

As Daehwi was continuously hitting Minhyun while Jinyoung in the back, watching everything in confusion.