7

[Midnight]

Jinyoung woke up immediately after seeing the bag closes on his face. He moved his arms around making sure no bones were broken. He crawled out of bed then went to the restroom across the hall. He washed his face with cold water before staring up at his reflection. The blue eyes he had before was gone, he was thankful that it was gone but misses it a little. The blue eyes is what brought Geon's attention since that first encounter. He shook his head couple times snapping out of his little dream memory. He went back to bed and stared up at the ceiling afraid to get the same dream again.

"Is Daehwi still living with those crappy parents..?"

Jinyoung talked to himself curious about Daehwi's life. He sat up glared at the black outfit that he never wore since that mission where he lost Leon. He sighed as he only came to one conclusion, which is to walk into Daehwi's life without the other's consent. Jinyoung got out of bed again this time packing the black outfit and putting it in next to the gym uniform. As Jinyoung finished, Geon came inside his room after his sleep. Jinyoung greet Geon as they both sat on the floor next to one and another.

[5:45am]

Took Jinyoung a moment to get back up on his feet after hours of sitting on the floor with Geon. He went and got himself prepared for school. Though school starts later for him, he would walk around the streets beforehand. Geon got back up heading downstairs and towards the front door to see Jinyoung out. Before opening the door, Jinyoung kneeled patting Geon's head.

"I'll be gone a little longer today okay?"

Jinyoung said in a soft voice before standing up once again. He left the house stopping by the park nearby to kill time alone. He rest on the bench and stared at the view in front of him. Car honks were heard here and there, buses moving and stopping as well as taxis. Someone walked by Jinyoung and dropped an envelope in front of him. Jinyoung picked up the envelope then hurried to follow after the person that dropped it.

"Hey, mister. You dropped this."

"Ah no no, you don't have to return it, keep it. You might need it later."

The person turned his back to Jinyoung and continued walking uneasily as Jinyoung just watched. He looked down at the envelope then at his watch realizing the time. He hurried down the opposite direction of the person back to the park and to school.

"Damn it! If I didn't even bother trying to return that stupid envelope I won't even be late!"

Jinyoung exclaimed as he sees the school gate nearby. He slowed down and fixed his hair as he arrived at the gates. There were students running off to class here and there. Daehwi was just wandering around the halls near his classroom alone since his friends were either in the higher classes or lower or more advanced classes than his. He looked out the window and saw Jinyoung walking in. He took the chance not caring if he skips his first few minutes of class only to meet Jinyoung. He got to the first floor and met up with the other at the door.

"Hey Jinyoung!"

What Daehwi wasn't expecting was that Jinyoung just walked passed him like he was nothing. Daehwi scratched that off and hurried to follow. Jinyoung walked up the stairs feeling creeped out that someone was following behind him. Is it Daehwi still?

"Yah, Jinyoung~ what's with you? You weren't like this yesterday, why are you so cold now?"

Daehwi complained as Jinyoung peeked inside his classroom. Jinyoung didn't want to get scolded by his teacher, he grabbed Daehwi's hand and hurried back to the stairs and head upstairs to the roof. Jinyoung opened the door and let Daehwi through first before going through. As he stepped through, he heard a security guard coming up thanks to the walkie talkie. He hurried and closed the door behind him before grabbing Daehwi again. They went up the ladder that was next to the door. As Jinyoung was about to go up, the security appeared but haven't spotted him. Jinyoung held his breath and continued to climb up quietly. Daehwi watched feeling anxious for the other. The security walked out watching the view in front of him. Jinyoung stepped up but accidentally slipped causing a noise. Jinyoung cursed mentally as Daehwi ducked down still worried of Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked at the guard who was about to turn, he looked at his surroundings quickly and went to the back side of the wall. Daehwi closed his eyes tightly as he heard footsteps come closer to his direction. In a short second, he felt someone grabbed his foot and dragged him down. He opened his eyes and almost screamed as Jinyoung covered his mouth tightly. Jinyoung leaned against the wall peeking around the corner slightly while holding onto Daehwi tightly.

"Is this some sort of mission? Why is it that my instinct popped out like this.? Aish!"

Jinyoung complained in his head as the door was heard opened and shut. He let go of Daehwi finally, his hand felt wet too.

"Yah, did you lick me?"

"I was trying to get you to let go of me so I had to do it but that didn't work."

Jinyoung sighs as he dug out his handkerchief to wipe off the sliva on his hand. He walked to where the guard was standing at and lean over the edge staring at the view. Daehwi walked behind slowly watching the sun rise higher.

"I've been wanting to watch the sun rise with someone back at the orphanage, I think I was able to do it now with someone else."

He broke the silence, Jinyoung looked beside him to see Daehwi smiling sadly.

"Hey, when we get out of here, the first thing we need to see is both sun rise and sun set!"