10

[4:57]

Daehwi slowly woke up seeing Jinyoung sleeping sitting up with his head down. Remembering what had happened last night, he tortured himself for staying outside at night instead of going home. He still felt frozen despite being under the covers. He reached over with shaking hand, he pulled Jinyoung closer letting the latter leaning against the sofa. He watches the latter and surely was reassured of the terrible time after seeing his restful face. He reaches over again playing around with the other's bangs. His arm grew numb and lay next to Jinyoung's head, he glared at his face before falling asleep.

[Couple Hours Later]

Jinyoung wakes up in a different position as his first sight was Daehwi sleeping still. He sat up stretching his arms and neck a bit before feeling a slight pain on his neck.

"Must've slept in the wrong way."

Jinyoung thought as he look back at Daehwi, the other's skin isn't as blue as it was compared to last night. Jinyoung took this chance to return back to his room and change into the same outfit as yesterday after school. He walked out of the house after having a quick chat with Geon to handle with Daehwi while he was out. The only thing Jinyoung can hope for now is that Daehwi knows how to cook, if not then he didn't spare any money to the other to go out buy food. Jinyoung shakes his head as he turned the alley quickly making his way around town.

Bzz

Jinyoung grabbed his phone then dialed Jaehwan's phone number.

"Yah, Jinyoung. I send you the location of your spot to continue the work, why are you calling me?"

"Bring my gun to me. I will decide my own place since you're bad at picking spots."

"What? Why not my spots?"

"They're sitting out in the open aren't they?"

"Yes..."

"Just bring it to me."

Before Jaehwan can respond, Jinyoung hang up his phone and waited by the front of the store. Jinyoung played on his phone to pass the time till someone came up to him handing over a suitcase. Jinyoung took it and went off to a high level building in the neighborhood. He climbed the stairs to a rooftop and went to a hidden section looking through the gaps. Time passes as he prepared his gun aiming down at the house door. He looked through the scope as the door had started move open. The person stepped out from the door fixing his jacket before going down to the car. Jinyoung followed it and found his second target. The first target entered the car and was about to start the engine.

Pang

Jinyoung let the first bullet go killing the first target through the windshield. He load up another bullet quickly and saw the mother already making a run back inside. Jinyoung shot ahead of time hoping his prediction would work.

Pang

And a collapse was heard, Jinyoung pulled back from the scope completed with his job. The assassination in him has returned and he hoped it would be the last time that he would need to kill anyone. He packed up his rifle in the suitcase then left the scene. He returned the suitcase back to Jaehwan in a nearby cafe before heading back home.

Daehwi wakes up immediately sitting up straight, sweat trickling down from his face, his heart beating like crazy. He looked around him and couldn't find Jinyoung or feel his presence. He scrambled out of the couch and hurried to the front door, as he opens it, he stumbled back after seeing Jinyoung. Jinyoung was holding bags of groceries when he opened the door to meet Daehwi.

"Want something eat?"

Jinyoung asks as he enters the house, he picked up Daehwi after he closed the front door. Daehwi watches Jinyoung's back as he started to grow suspicious about Jinyoung.

"Did you go shopping?"

"The bags in my hands explains it. Do you want to go to a cafe nearby or?"

"Can we go to Jisungie's place?"

"J-Jisungie.?"

"It's Yoon Cafe, I can go alone if you want to get some rest."

"I'll come."

Jinyoung said quickly not wanting to let Daehwi be alone out in the dangerous world. He put away the groceries in the cabinets, fridge, and counter drawers. Daehwi watches then realized the black clothing Jinyoung had on was familiar. Going back to what happened yesterday, Daehwi only got a glimpse of the person wearing a black turtleneck, jacket over it, and some sort of black skinny jeans. Daehwi walked closer to Jinyoung and eventually stood in front of him. Jinyoung looked at Daehwi confused before feeling his turtleneck being pulled up. Daehwi was trying to see if the person yesterday was Jinyoung despite the fact that Jinyoung was hurt yesterday and he shot someone with a pistol. Jinyoung grabbed Daehwi's wrist preventing him from going any further.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to see something."

"Covering me up with my shirt isn't helping you see anything."

Jinyoung lets go of his wrist then walked passed him forgetting what just happened.

"Come on, let's go to the cafe you're talking about."

Daehwi gave in and followed Jinyoung out of the house before taking over. He kept his distance between him and Jinyoung as he gets to his destination. Jinyoung was normal as usual not bothered that Daehwi started to distant himself from the latter. They walked in the cafe, instead of going to the line with Daehwi, he went to go look for a seat to save time in case. Daehwi went to the counter as he greets Sungwoon and Jisung.

"Hey, Daehwi, it's been awhile. How have you been?"

"Weird I guess? The person that came with me is sorta like a psycho."

"Psycho?"

Jisung looked at Daehwi before glaring back at the person wearing black.

"Shouldn't you call-"

Bzzz

"Excuse me for a bit."

Daehwi said as he picked up his phone, before he can say anything, he dropped his phone. Not believing what he just heard from an official.

"Daehwi..?"

"Hyung, you have a tv?"

"Yeah, what channel?"

"Any news channel."

Sungwoon turned on the TV and switched the channel to a news like Daehwi had asked. Daehwi glared up as he saw his house on the screen. Jinyoung heard the news reporter talking about a wife and husband being killed. He looked at the tv then glared at Daehwi who looked traumatized. Not taking anymore from watching, Daehwi ran out of the cafe and Jinyoung quickly followed behind.