8

[End Of School]

Jinyoung held onto the envelope as he walked into the school's restroom. He went inside a stall and tear open the envelope, he then pulled out pictures that are clipped together. He scanned through them before stopping on the last one. He crumble the last picture and stuffed it inside his bag before dumping out the other pictures and the envelope. He hurried and changed out to his all out black outfit. He covered the bottom half of his face and wore the hat that he brought. He packed everything away and went out of the school to see Daehwi waving his friends off. Daehwi turned to his left and ran into someone, he stumbled back before looking up to realize who it was.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Where's your big group of friends? Already gone? Why did you suddenly decide to ditch us huh? You think moving schools would let you get away from us?"

"N-No, it's not that.."

"Tsk, listen to this kid. He abandoned us and make new friends."

The other said to his two friends behind him, Daehwi looked down hiding his wavering eyes from the trio in front of him. The trio in front of Daehwi, lets say they had a history before now. Though they found Daehwi in their school once again, they were ready to bully and let the other do their homework. Daehwi felt himself being pushed back multiple times before falling on the concrete. He hardly have any confidence to raise his head and look at the people in front of him.

"Where's your parents now? Aren't they some famous couple that got called out for killing kids? What? Are you planning on making them target me and my friends?"

Daehwi clenched his fists tightly as they talked about his adopted family. Sure, he may not like them but they're still his family. He doesn't want them to be mentioned terribly from anyone.

"Hey, I can finally get the punch that I've been wanting now since the last time you have some guardian to protect you. And here we are, alone. No one is going to stop me now."

Daehwi curled up quickly and covered his head with his shaky arms. What he wasn't expecting was a sudden gunshot. Jinyoung lowered his pistol and hid it behind his jacket as he slowly approached the group. Without any words, he was ready to get into combat with them again.

"Who is this guy? Get him."

The other said commanding his friends before joining behind. Punches were thrown, mostly missed Jinyoung roughly by a second. All Jinyoung had to do was stopped them long enough to grab Daehwi and go. He was grabbed around the waist from one and was pushed back towards one side. He heard a rushing footsteps behind him, he grabbed onto the person's upper body before using his lower body strength to free himself from the grip. Daehwi only kept his head covered as he heard the group shouting and screaming from agony. He slowly gained his confidence and looked up a little seeing someone fighting them off alone. Daehwi slowly got up and took the chance and get away from the scene.

"Ah!"

Daehwi fell back as he saw a bird fell in front of him. The bird was starting to have blood form a puddle around making Daehwi fell into more shock.  Processing the sudden dead bird, Daehwi's mouth was covered tightly by a pair of hands cover in gloves pulling him up and dragging him to behind the wall of a building nearby. Daehwi resists most of the time, he kept punching the person's hands before starting to hit the thighs. Eventually, Daehwi gave up a bit before deciding to reach behind the person in case he got a weapon. Jinyoung was tired of Daehwi giving him punches but he was glad that Daehwi finally give up. He slowly moved inside the alley more to get in the dark before felt the gun being pulled from behind. He let go of Daehwi leaving Daehwi having the gun. Daehwi didn't even know it was the gun till he pulled it out and aimed it at the person. Jinyoung raised his hands as Daehwi's hands shaken.

"Calm down, I'm not trying to hurt you.. lower the gun.."

Jinyoung spoke softly as Daehwi shook his head refusing to do so. Daehwi really doesn't want to get kidnapped or possibly even killed.

"W-Who a-are you..?"

"I can't tell you who I am, but pl-"

Daehwi pulled on the trigger hitting Jinyoung's shoulder. Daehwi stumbled back scared of himself that he pulled on the trigger, it's not like he knows how to wield the gun. Jinyoung grabbed his wounded shoulder feeling the pain from a gunshot after so long. He was already trying to play nice with Daehwi but the other decided to make it harder to even cooperate. He grabbed Daehwi before placing his thumb at the spot making Daehwi passed out.

"Aish, I'm about to go crazy on that decision of saving your life."

Jinyoung complained as he removed his cover, he picked up his gun and hurried elsewhere before any official shows up. Jinyoung had to stop by his home to drop off some things. Geon greeted him as he came through the door.

"Geon, fetch me some bandages."

He said as he immediately went upstairs to his only bedroom. He lowered Daehwi down carefully before heading back out to get himself some materials in the restroom. He returned back to his room and changed out of the dark clothes. He kept his shirt off due to the fresh wound on his shoulder. Geon came to him lowering the bandages at his foot. Jinyoung lowered and picking up the bandages as he ruffles around with Geon's fur.

"Alright, go do whatever you want, I'll come out after a bit. Let's go to the park? No.. how about a market?"

Geon smiled as he nod his head then went on out to give Jinyoung some lone time.