17

[End of School]

Daehwi walked out of the school gates after failing to find his bag. Him and Kuan Lin came out of the search empty handed.

"Daehwi-ah, sorry for not being to find the bag for ya."

Kuan Lin apologized, Daehwi shared a smile before waving it off.

"It's fine Kuan Lin, it was my fault for not grabbing it in the first place."

Kuan Lin was gonna object but his ride arrived honking at him. He bid a safe trip to Daehwi and waved goodbye as he hurried to his car. Daehwi waved back watching the car pulled out and drive away. He sighed and walked down the streets towards Jisung's cafe. Realizing he was on the opposite side of it, he walked to the intersection waiting on the light to change. Jinyoung watches Daehwi walked across the road safely alone, from what Jinyoung can see from afar, a car driving down in full speed not willing to stop.

"Damn it."

Jinyoung mumbled as he started to run towards Daehwi. He got to Daehwi first before the car thankfully and tackled Daehwi out of the way. Jinyoung hurried back to his feet as he watches the back of the car continues. Daehwi was confused till he saw the car driving off.

"Ji-Jinyoung.. was that person.. trying to kill me?"

Daehwi asked before being handed the bag he was missing.

"There's more people out to kill you, this was only just the beginning."

Jinyoung spoke as he picked Daehwi up from the ground. He walked with Daehwi to his destination, the same cafe on the day he got caught red handed. They entered through the cafe door meeting the coffee aura, Jinyoung went to the same spot as Daehwi went to meet up with Jisung and Sungwoon at the counter. Jinyoung stares out the cafe window while waiting on Daehwi. He wasn't too sure if that was all the person sent to kill Daehwi. He glanced back at Daehwi before facing the window again.

"Yah, Daehwi, you sure you're not in some sort of thing with him?"

Sungwoon questioned pointing at Jinyoung, Daehwi looked back to see where he was pointing and immediately hit his finger and moved it away.

"No! And stop pointing at people!"

Daehwi partially shouted at Sungwoon as Jisung laughed at the scene.

"This is the second time you bring someone in this cafe Daehwi-ah."

Jisung added, by now, Jinyoung stood up and stayed by the cafe door. Everyone watched him feeling curious. Next thing, someone walked through, Jinyoung grabbed the person pulling out the gun at the back of his shirt. He threw the person's gun away leaving the other 3 in shock.

"He sent you didn't he?"

Jinyoung questioned as the person stayed quiet trying to get out of his grip. Jinyoung let go once he felt the blade coming towards him. The peaceful quiet cafe turned to a chaotic cafe due to two people fighting in there. Daehwi climbed over the counter once he saw Jinyoung and the other guy coming towards them. Sungwoon and Jisung stayed by his side keeping him protected. Jinyoung grabbed a chair and used it to defend himself from the blade. He threw the chair at the person before reaching for something else and grabbed a plastic cup.

"Gotta be kidding-"

Jinyoung puts the cup ahead of him watching the blade goes straight through. He was pushed back down towards the counter holding the blade back as far as possible. Sungwoon looked around to find something heavy and so did the other two, they wanted to help Jinyoung to avoid any further damage whether its to the cafe or a human being. Daehwi remembered about his bag and dug out a pepper spray. He rushed up to the counter and sprayed it on the person's eyes. Jinyoung saw the opportunity and kicked him off taking the pocket knife away. The person knew he lost, he turned quickly and left.

"Sorry that I used your chairs and cups."

Jinyoung spoke back towards Sungwoon and Jisung as he takes several deep breaths.

"No no! It's fine! We got plenty of extra chairs and the cups we can always still buy them!"

Jisung said quickly, Daehwi covered one of his chest breathing heavily. First time Daehwi ever done that, Jinyoung glanced at Daehwi noticing it.

"Daehwi-ah, are you okay?"

"Ye-Yeah."

"Let's go home after yeah?"

"S-Sure."

Sungwoon nudged him for stuttering so much, Jinyoung walked back towards the counter reaching out to Daehwi. He showed a small smile to Daehwi trying to comfort him.

"It's fine now, let's move before more start showing up."

Daehwi blinked a couple times before taking Jinyoung's hand and climbed over the counter. He turned to look back at his hyungs.

"Thank you guys, I'm also sorry that this has to happen in your cafe."

Daehwi said apologizing to Jisung and Sungwoon referring to situation.

"It's fine Daehwi-ah, we at least know what to do now if someone like that comes in."

Sungwoon said scratching his nape, they bid good nights to one and another as Jinyoung held onto Daehwi's wrist. They walked out of the cafe, Jinyoung speed walked back home making Daehwi have to move quickly. As they arrived, Jinyoung opened the door throwing Daehwi in and closed behind him locking the door well. Jinyoung grabbed Daehwi again and dragged him up the stairs heading towards a painting.

"What are we doing-"

Jinyoung grabbed the painting and moved off the wall, Daehwi went speechless seeing a hole.

"Go."

"B-But-"

"Go.. in.."

Jinyoung said coldly making Daehwi grow goosebumps. Daehwi slowly nodded before stepping in front of the hole, he glared back at Jinyoung with wavering eyes before climbing in. Daehwi sat there looking at Jinyoung from inside.

"Geon!"

Jinyoung shouted as the wolf appeared, Jinyoung showed a different side as he caress the wolf. Daehwi softened from watching what was in front of him. Soon, Geon climbed in meeting with Daehwi, Jinyoung looked inside before sighing.

"I will come back for you okay? Do not move that spot, Geon will be here to protect you. Look for a latch if you get hungry or thirsty."

Jinyoung informed as he handed Daehwi a flashlight, before Daehwi can say anything, Jinyoung picked up the painting and cover the hole.