Chapter Two

Note: The Quenya spoken will be italic

Maglor just looked at his cousin and took a short breath. Half his brain was working out a plan of trying to figure out the best course of action. The other half his brain was frozen in confusion of how this was possible. He looked back at the file and the agent who was watching him he closed the file and then said, "I have some ideas...but I am going to need to talk to him."

"Alright," They said. Maglor then turned and left the room walking to the next one. Before he did he sent a quick text to someone. He then walked into the interrogation room. His cousin did not much pay attention to him as he stepped into the room. "Well. Long time no see," He said in Quenya.

Aegnor's head shot up and he turned around in shock. "Maglor?!"

"Yep, Hello cousin," He said sitting across from him.

"What's going on here?" He asked.

"I can not explain everything but you are going to need to trust me," Maglor said. "I promise I'll explain everything to you later."

His cousin gave him a skeptical look but sighed. "Fine," He replied.

Maglor nodded and stood up. "Stay here a moment, I'll be right back."

He got up and walked out to talk to the agent who was in charge again. The agent turned to look to him as he finished talking to a girl with long black hair and sunglasses.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I want you to try to run the tox screen again," Maglor replied.

"Again?" He asked. "Are you sure?"

Maglor nods and told him a few things he wanted him to look for. As the agent sighed and went to do as he was asked. He sent another text out to the same number, he knew he was going to have to pay for it later but he did not really care. Xander was the only one he knew who was smart enough and crazy enough to hack into an FBI computer without getting caught or them even noticing. Just as Maglor had hopped, Xander's hacking skills worked perfectly. He then was somehow able to convince them to hand Aegnor over to him.

As Maglor got Aegnor into his car he could not help but smile a little. Yes, explaining everything to Aegnor was going to take some time...maybe a lot of time but at Maglor looked on the bright side. He had one of his family members back (it was not one of his brothers...but he'd take it.)

~~~

It was in the middle afternoon when Maglor pulled into his driveway with Aegnor. It had been a long drive to his house, it was mostly filled with Aegnor asking question and Maglor promising to answer them soon. Aegnor looked at Maglor's house and then to him.

"You live here?" He asked.

"Yes," Maglor replied as he led Aegnor to the front door. He led him inside and turned on the lights. He did his best not to smirk when Aegnor jumped in surprise.

"How did that happen!?" Aegnor asked.

Maglor was quiet for a moment thinking of a way to explain electricity and light bulbs in the shortest clearest way possible. "In short...this button made small fires in those ball things."

Aegnor's expression was still that of confusion but he nodded a bit. Maglor closed the door and let out a breath. He turned back to his cousin who was just looking around. "I know I told you I'd answer more questions when we got back...but first let's get you a change of clothes."

"I don't see how a change of clothes is going to help here," He retorted.

"Well it'll make you more comfortable," Maglor replied. Aegnor narrowed his eyes and glared at him a bit. He then sighed and said, "Fine...but start answering my questions."

"Okay. I will...where do you want me to start?" He asked.

"How about what is going on? Who were those people? What language is everyone speaking? Why was I put into that small room? What was that small flat rectangle thing that light up you were using in the chariot?" Aegnor questioned him.

"Okay. Truthfully I am just confused as you are as too what's going on here. Those people were...similar to that of a military they protect people here. What everyone was speaking is a language called English and it is illegal to go to a public pool wearing no clothes. That's why they locked you in that small room and as for the 'small flat rectangle thing,' that's called a cellphone. It's similar to that of a Palantir." Maglor replied. He had given up by now corrected him about that 'chariot' is called a 'car.'

He led him into his room where he went to his drawer and started to look through the clothes. He turned pulled out a long sleeve shirt, pants, and underwear and handed them over. "Here. Change and meet me back downstairs. I'll try to explain some more than,"

Aegnor just nodded and took the clothes. Maglor left to let him change and as he went downstairs he tried to think of how to explain things to Aegnor. He leaned against the counter in deep thought. His brain finally started to catch up with what has been happening. He looked at his phone and sent out the same text to two different people.

Xander replied almost instantly, 'Whatever but can you explain what's going on? Last time you asked for my help the Titanic sank and when the voice of reason asks the residential psychopath for help that can never be a good thing.'

'The Titanic sinking had nothing to do with me asking for your help. We just happened to be stuck on there and as for the voice of reason asking for help...that's because I do.' Maglor replied.

'Alright. I'll be there within the 25 to 30 min.' Xander replied.

Maglor shook his head and then put his phone down and sighed. A few moments later the other person replied, "Sounds interesting and you are in luck, I will be in town for business tomorrow.'

'That's good, thank you Rowan.' He replied.

'Do not mention it, plus you have been dragging me on inane adventures for a long time. I am used to it.' Rowan texted back. Maglor smiled a bit, so he was not in this insanity alone. He had two of the smartest people he knew. He was about to get a cup of coffee when he heard a crash from upstairs, he ran upstairs and into his room. He blinked as he saw Aegnor staring down at his now broken alarm clock and his cat, Silmirl, with her fur standing at end hissing at the now broken clock.

"What the heck happened here?" He asked.

"The cat did it! It jumped on it and it started speaking!" His cousin replied in defense. Maglor's hand moved to hold his head. This...was going to be a very, very, long adventure.