Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Ha! I won!" Said Celegorm grinning as he held up the controller.

"Beginner's luck," Grumbled Amrod as he handed the controller to his twin. Amras took it and said, "You're up Curufin."

"Fine," Curifin said as he came over.

Maglor let out a breath, he felt was letting the twins explain technology to them. It was not surprising that Curufin picked it up instantly. Maglor rubbed his head and looked at his phone and sighed. He left a call to Elliot to tell Maedhros about Curufin and Celegorm. He leaned back and looked up when he heard a knock on the door.

He got up and walked over to it. He smiled and said, "You're here much faster than I expected."

Rowan just looked at him and said, "I am used to traveling quickly."

"Right...oh. I told them that I will think about telling them some of my past but I am telling you now. If you tell them about anything that happened in the '70s, what happened in Czechia, how we met or France. I will tell them about your little adventure in Jamaica." Maglor said.

Rowan looked at him and said, "That was Elliot,"

"Sure it was," Maglor replied.

"Don't worry. I won't tell them any of those...I have a lot of other stories." Rowan said.

"You are despicable," Maglor said.

"Can't help it," He replied. "Runs in the family."

Maglor looked at him as he walked into the living room and winced a bit. Yeah. He walked into that one. Maglor closed the door and walked after Rowan and leaned against the wall as he introduced himself.

"If I can. I would like to talk to you alone Curufin." Rowan said after introductions were made.

Curufin gave him a long look and said, "Why?"

"Just come into the other room. Please," He said.

"Just do it Kurvo," Maglor said. Curufin sighed and stood up then walked into the other room with Rowan.

~~~

Curufin fell back in a chair and looked at his hand as it shook. Curufin then clenched his hand into a fist and bashed it into the table. "I am going to kill Sauron."

"He already died," Rowan said. "As I am sure Maglor told you."

Curufin looked at him with an angry glare but eventually dropped his head looking down. Rowan gave him a sad look and said, "Take as much time as you need to process this...I am here to talk to you about it if you need."

Rowan then left the room walking back to the others. When he came into the room, it looked like Maglor filled the others about what happened.

"How is he?" Maglor asked.

"Taking it better than we thought," Rowan replied but winced as he heard a crash.

"Or not," Maglor said.

"Leave him be," Alton said walking into the room. "Things can easily be repaired or replaced."

"Amras. What are they saying?" Celegorm asked.

"Nothing important." Replied Amras shrugging and dropping back to the couch.

"Alton. Are there any updates?" Asked Maglor.

"Just one. Not too important though," Said Alton shaking his head. "Just an update from Xander about the people who attacked you."

"Dead end?" Asked Rowan.

"More so a setup," Replied Alton. "Xander said there is not anything more he can give me without more information."

Maglor just nodded and stretched. "Alright,"

Alton nodded and turned said, "Aegnor called me and said he found something rather interesting. I am going there now,"

"What did he find?" Asked the twins together.

"He did not say," He replied as he left the house.

"Kano? While Curufin is taking some time to himself and Alton is out can you now tell us a bit about your history?" Asked Amrod.

Maglor sighed. "Alright. Fine...What do you want to know?"

"Everything," Amrod said.

"I can tell you about the time he was knighted by Queen Bloody Mary," Said Rowan.

~~~

Alton stopped his car and stepped out and walked down to where Aegnor said he was. He saw him sitting beside someone else who had a jacket around them. Aegnor looked up and said something to them then walked over to Alton.

"Elves seem to be coming back left and right," Alton said.

"You're telling me," Aegnor said shaking his head.

"How are they?" He asked handing Aegnor a bag.

"Alive..shaken bt alive." Aegnor replied looking over at the figure who was staring at a tree.

"From what I know it's a normal reaction," He replied. Aegnor walked back over and handed them the bag the walked back to Alton. After a few moments, the elf Aegnor was talking with walked over to them.

"This is Alton," Aegnor said.

"I am Fingon," The elf said nodding to Alton.