Chapter Fifteen

The sniper walked took out a phone and said, "It's taken care of sir. He has a very basic knowledge of us. I am now on my way back to the US, do you need anything more from me?"

"Good. I am currently busy taking care of some things. Please check on our project and see how he is," He replied.

"Of course sir," they replied. "But sir but I do have unfortunate news. Our friend on the inside has been found and eliminated. The information we were given is now useless."

"A shame. Yet, we are fine for right now with what we have and what we did over these years. We can still achieve our goal if my mission goes then we can convince our project to finally behave themselves. Then once they do as we ask...we can move on to the final step but do not worry they know what's going on. Those relics know very well but they can not do anything to stop us let them feel the pain they do. They deserve it," he replied.

"Of course sir. I will see you when return." They said and hung up. They put the phone away and said, "Change of planes take me to New York, I have something to check on."

"Of course," The pilot said and started to change courses. "You are checking on that crazy nut aren't you?"

"I am," they said as they pull their hair back and put it up. "Yet, he can be useful to us and we need to use what we can."

"Right," The pilot said with a nod.

~~~

It had been resting for a few days and one day they were talking about this and that. Aegnor was still resting up from his wound but he was on the mend it seems that he still healed fast like most elves. "Xander. How did you end up meeting Thranduil again in this world?"

"Oh. That's a great story," Xander said sitting up in his chair. He was about to start telling it when from the other room you heard Thranduil yell, "DO NOT TELL HIM!"

"Too bad Timmy!" Xander replied and then went into the story.

FLASHBACK

It was during the renaissance era in Florence, Thranduil or Ristoro da Valier as he is known in this time, walked down the streets after meeting with Andrea del Verrocchio and his up and coming apprentice Leonardo da Vinci. Thranduil walked back to his home which was not far from Del Verrocchio's studio. He was meeting with the famous sculpture for a painting he ordered for his home. He stopped for a moment and knowing instantly that he was being followed. He continued on again walking at the same pace as before. The footsteps behind him then seemingly vanished and when Thranduil turned his head ever so slightly he saw no one. Yet he then quickly turned and grabbed the wrist of the person who just walked past them and twisted their arm behind their back.

"It is not wise to steal from me," Thranduil said.

"Yeah. I can see that," the person said. "Ow."

Thranduil stopped for a moment hearing their voice. It couldn't be... "who are you?" He then asked.

"Why would I tell you? You just put me in this hold?" They asked.

"You did just try to steal from me," Thranduil replied as he let him go. "But you could have broken out of that couldn't have you?"

They turned and said, "Yeah. I could have...long time no see Thrandy,"

Thranduil shook his head and asked, "You chose not to sail?"

"I told you that's not my style," He replied with a shrug. "So, what's your name you use?"

"Ristoro da Valier," Thranduil said.

"Too long. I'll just call you Risto," He said with a wave of his hand.

Thranduil sighed and said, "What's your name?"

"Alexander," He said.

"Do you use a last name?" Thranduil asked.

"Nope," he said with a shake of his head. He then swung an arm around Thranduil and said, "So. Why don't you invite me to your house and we can catch up on some things."

"You just tried to steal from me. Why would I invite you into my home?" He asked.

"Since we are old friends and I can easily find out where you live and break in any way," Alexander said.

"Very well. Alexander," He replied with a sigh. "This way."

Flashback Ends

"You tried to rob him?" Maglor asked.

"I did not try I did end up stealing from his house," Xander replied.

"I take it that's why Thranduil did not want you to tell the story," Aegnor said.

"No. I changed part of the story as to not embarrass him," Xander said.

"Alexander. If you speak any more of our history to anyone I will end up killing you," Thranduil said coming into the room. Xander winced a bit when Thranduil said his name and he just looked up at him. "My lips are sealed. Timmy!"

Thranduil glared at him but sighed and said, "I was able to sort things out so when you all are ready to go my private jet is ready."

"Yeah. Your private jet is really nice speaking of-" Xander began but was cut off when Thranduil said, "You will not be flying it. My regular pilot will be flying it and I have instructed her not to let you close to the cockpit and you may not borrow it for any reason."

"Okay. Okay. No need to get so grumpy," Xander replied with a sigh. When Thranduil left the room Maglor just sighed and looked at Xander and said, "One of these days you will need to tell me how the two of you became so close."

Xander just smiled and said, "Right after you tell me how you and Rowan became as close as you are."

Maglor looked at him for a moment and then shook his head. "Okay. Okay. I won't bring it again."

Aegnor just frowned as he watched this play out. He knew he was missing something greatly.