Chapter Eleven

Xander had pulled up to a very very nice house. Maglor's eyes widened a bit and looked over at Xander who just opened the gate and drove up to the driveway. Xander parked the car in an out of the way area which Maglor found a bit strange. Yet, he ignored it as he followed Xander up the stairs and inside.

"You must be close with this friend," Aegnor said as he gazed around.

"I guess you can say that," Xander replied as he put his bag down. "I'll be right back, make yourselves at home."

"Is this normal?" Aegnor asked once Xander was gone.

"For others not at all for him. Very." Maglor replied shaking his head. When Xander came back he was holding a bottle of wine and some glasses.

"Want any?" He asked. Aegnor and Maglor both shook their head as Xander shrugged and sat down putting his feet up on the table. Aegnor and Maglor looked at each other in question as Xander poured himself a glass of wine. He had a slight smirk on his face as he sat back.

"Xander. What is going on?" Asked Maglor folding his arms.

"Oh. Nothing much," Xander replied. He looked up as the door open as a tall elf stepped opened the door and walked in. He still kept his long light blond hair and he had sharp light blue eyes. He wore a very clean and tailored suite. He just took a breath and turned and walked out. Xander jumped up followed after him and said, "Aw. Come on Timmy! You are not mad to see me are you?"

"Uh...what's going on?" Asked Aegnor as the two began to hear arguing and some cursing.

"I do not want to know...at all," Maglor replied. The arguing stopped for a moment before they heard a loud "FINE!"

Xander strode back in with this new elf. Who looked annoyed beyond anything right now and looked like he was considering killing Xander. "Allow me to introduce...the high king of the Woodland Realm! King Thranduil! Or as I call him in this modern world T-"

"Xander if you continue any further I will not hesitate to kill you," Thranduil said sharply glaring at Xander.

"Meanie," Xander said pouting.

"In this world, I go by Timothy Noble." Said Thranduil. Maglor's eyes widened realized exactly who Xander's friend was. Not only were they a former king of middle earth, but they were also the CEO of a huge company that made billions of billions. Magor just looked at Xander and shook his head.

"I would like to know why did he drag you two here," Asked Thranduil. Xander opened his mouth but was quickly stopped when he said, "Not from you."

Maglor quickly explained what was going on and why Xander had brought them here. Thranduil nodded and gave a short sigh and the end. "Fine. You can stay here there are spare rooms upstairs. Oh. Xander next time you steal money from me...don't." Thranduil said and swiftly walked away.

"Can someone explain to me what's going on!?" Demanded Aegnor.

"All's I understand is we can stay here but I do not think we want to know anything else." Said Maglor.

"That's about right," Xander replied with a smirk.

A/N: I want to thank my friend who helped me with the concept for this chapter. She came up with the idea that his name is Timothy and the fact that Xander calls him Timmy.