Chapter Sixteen

Xander was walking out of the house to the car that was waiting for them. He turned and looked back at Thranduil as he said, "They do not know do they?"

"Nope and it's not my place to tell them," Xander replied.

"I see," Thranduil said closing his eyes with a nod.

"You won't be telling them will you?" He asked.

"Like you. Not my place," Thranduil said.

"Well. I better get going," He said. "It has been great seeing you Thranduil."

Then he headed to the car and Thranduil stared at him and raised his eyebrows slightly. He then chuckled and walked inside. He closed the door and sighed enjoying the now silent house. He went to his office and saw a package on his desk. He frowned and walked over and walked over to it he picked up the note and it read: I took a bottle of your fine wine. This is both a sorry for that and a thank you for letting us stay.

Thranduil shook his head and opened it the box and blinked. Somehow Xander found his crown from when he was the king of Mirkwood. He would rather not know how Xander find these things. He put the crown in the box and put the box on the ground. Under the box was another note that read: and don't worry. If she does come back I will get her for you, you deserve your family.

Thranduil smiled at that and put the note down. Xander may be annoying as anything but when it comes down to do it he is very kind. Thranduil sighed and leaned back in his chair.

~~~

"I really want my own jet," Xander said as he settled into the chair of the private jet. 

"What will you do with your own Jet?" Asked Maglor looking at him. Xander just shrugged and smirked. Maglor just shook his head and looked at Aegnor who had fallen asleep in his chair. Maglor stood up and grabbed a blanket and laid it over his cousin. He then sat down and looked out the window. He smirked as he thought of how does his brothers and father will react to this world. He just laughed softly and leaned back and sighed.

A while later Aegnor woke up with a yawn and looked to Maglor who was reading a book. Xander was looking through his laptop. "Hey. Aegnor, I know you are practicing English so why don't you try speaking in English?" Maglor said to him as he looked up from his book.

"Alright." Aegnor said in English. As he spoke in English his voice had a slight accent.

"Nice," Maglor said. "So. Aegnor do you think you'll want to take Thranduil's offer?"

"Yeah," Aegnor said with a nod. "He told me about it and I think it'll be a good idea."

"It'll give you something to do," Xander said looking up from his laptop.

"That's a reason why I think it's a good idea to take it." Aegnor replied. Xander nodded and then looked back to his laptop. Maglor gave Aegnor nodded with a smile. Aegnor sat back and looked out the window. He smiled and was glad that all this chaos was over.

~~~

Maglor and Aegnor returned home and they were both exhausted. Maglor yawned and climbed up the stairs and walked into his room and fell on the bed. He heard Aegnor do a very similar action from his room. Maglor rolls over to one side and fell asleep rather quickly.